Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2009, 4:55 pm

Had long discussion with Gold Passport: Travelzoo according to them gets nothing. " Not even posted among stays." Where is written Hyatt rule that they get all stays, FFN, promos, etc?

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Untrue. Book them on the Hyatt website and they earn both.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 5:46 pm

We may have an issue of semantics regarding the travelzoo code. Often when Travelzoo has a special rate for a Hyatt Hotel that rate is also shown in the "Special Offers" section for the particular hotel on the Hyatt Website. The code for the comparable "Special Offer" is 13147 which is often referred to as the Travelzoo code. As this code is available on the website, it gets both stay credit and points. At least, this is my impression.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 7:12 pm

Programs: Platinum: Delta, Starwood, Priority Club. Hyatt-Diamond, TA
It take a few minutes to print out a sheet of corporate business cards!
Old Jan 31, 2009, 12:39 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Delta Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver
My experience

As a frequent (legit) user of corporate codes, here are some of my experiences:

1) Our company encourages the use of its corporate code for employee personal travel. I assume that is part of their deal with Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, etc.

2) I've used our corporate code many times when travelling with my family including using it to book two rooms (so the kids had their own room). No issues. This includes Hyatts and Hiltons.

3) Within the U.S. and Canada at Hyatt, I've never been asked to provide corporate ID (although I have been asked who I work for). I have no idea what they would do if I couldn't correctly identify the company rate that I booked.

4) I have been asked for ID at Hilton. Particularly in Hawaii. I have also been asked for ID at Marriott. Again, since all stays were legit, I have no idea what they would do if I were unable to produce ID.
Old Feb 1, 2009, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by drjazz
It take a few minutes to print out a sheet of corporate business cards!
I see visions of the FBI and a cell mate called "Bubba in you near future
Old Feb 1, 2009, 5:36 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by BETA
We may have an issue of semantics regarding the travelzoo code. Often when Travelzoo has a special rate for a Hyatt Hotel that rate is also shown in the "Special Offers" section for the particular hotel on the Hyatt Website. The code for the comparable "Special Offer" is 13147 which is often referred to as the Travelzoo code. As this code is available on the website, it gets both stay credit and points. At least, this is my impression.
Your impression is correct.
Old Feb 1, 2009, 5:41 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by dashark
4) I have been asked for ID at Hilton. Particularly in Hawaii. I have also been asked for ID at Marriott. Again, since all stays were legit, I have no idea what they would do if I were unable to produce ID.
People going for job interviews, contractors, consultants and other parties retained by the company and such may not always have a company ID tied to the corporate rate used but are often explicitly covered by the corporate arrangement. Sometimes an overzealous front-desk staff member may ask for some more info but even in those rather uncommon circumstances the general outcome is the hotel just honors the rate anyway. Exceptions to that general outcome happen sometimes (i.e., the matter gets escalated enough to get one or both parties upset) but those are very rare.
Old Mar 17, 2009, 11:45 am

Hyatt corp discount codes

Hi
Does anyone know what company corporate ID discount code 90010 refers to for Hyatt?
Old Mar 18, 2009, 7:58 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Badges

On my recent stays at Hyatt and Sheraton, I was asked for my badge for this code. Seems like they are more restrictive this year than prior years. Luckily, I work for this company.

(Sheraton's code is not same a Hyatt)
Old Mar 18, 2009, 11:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by skl17
Hi
Does anyone know what company corporate ID discount code 90010 refers to for Hyatt?
ibm i think
Old Mar 18, 2009, 2:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
ibm i think
IBM, not

One way to find out is use the code and see what ID they ask for at checkin
Old Mar 18, 2009, 2:22 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by skl17
Hi

It is easy to figure out. You just go into goldpassport.com and put the code into the Group/Corporate # field then "update rate". Look at the Rate Details and you see Li & Fung Trading Ltd.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
I noticed at the Mission Bay Hyatt a few weeks back someone using a code for a certain large big 3-letter not red computer company. They were surprised to find out that the rate included breakfast. The nervous laughter and upper lip sweat were enough to almost make me want to ask the girl at the front desk to check his ID.

Dang FT'ers, they're EVERYWHERE!
Old Apr 28, 2009, 10:38 pm

chill

Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
And you will be showing your IBM work ID?
you guys should really chill out. the fact is that most companies wouldnt mind or care at all if you used their "corp code" in fact.. the more its used the more the corp can justify a larger discount with the hotel entitiy. (this is why you see the best rates with the largest companies). Now dont get me wrong.. b/c of written agreements they arent jst going to post their codes everywhere (because its stated in their agreements .. most of them anyway) that they wont disclose that info.. but they certainly dont mind..

I've been using corp rates for hotels for about a decade now. I've never been "checked" and would honestly LAUGH at the hotel clerk if he/she ever asked for any identification (other than drivers license and CCard). hotels in other countries have a different culture about the service business. thats why things may be different there.
Old Apr 29, 2009, 2:48 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Welcome to FlyerTalk, kboy010!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.