Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Old Oct 19, 2016, 1:09 pm

Programs: HH Silver(!), SPG Gold, United Silver
Password reset issues

All--
I see that there have been a lot of issues with the site. Am encountering something different. Have tried to reset my password a number of times over the past few days, and have NEVER received the e-mail with reset instructions. I just called HGP, and even changed the e-mail address it was sending to, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
... really slow this AM. Assuming it might be do to the DNS denial of service attack.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 3:17 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Search not working?

I haven't been able to search for rooms on hyatt.com since last night, anyone else having this problem?

App looks like it's working fine, but when I hit find hotels on hyatt.com I get redirected to the "Find Upcoming Reservations" screen and then when I try to login it doesn't allow me.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Anyone else notice that all of their previous stays are listed as happening one day off from when they actually occurred? For instance, I had a M-F stay last week which is 10/17-10/21. Website shows 10/16-10/20. Same for all my stays stretching back as far as I looked.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 8:23 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
I'm unable to view any Account Details, including existing reservations. I guess Hyatt wants to make it difficult to cancel all of them after Jeff's latest ...
Old Oct 28, 2016, 9:16 am

my app keeps crapping out.... wont show reservations and has trouble booking them.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 5:16 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
not able to book rooms since september...
I will not keep diamond in 2017 and will not run after it. I think i will even not use my 2 remaining DSU. Tired of giving my business to such people. Very bad because they have amazing properties but management / marketing and IT are really a deal breaker.

RIP hyatt.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 12:57 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
you know what guys...be patient till the official launch of World of Hyatt. I am almost sure, there will be a totally newly designed website, with all the functionality we expect, without any glitches, up and running 24x7, no missing reservations, easy to navigate, etc etc etc. Cutover will happen in the night of 2/28 to 3/1.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 3:11 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by 59Impala
you know what guys...be patient till the official launch of World of Hyatt. I am almost sure, there will be a totally newly designed website, with all the functionality we expect, without any glitches, up and running 24x7, no missing reservations, easy to navigate, etc etc etc. Cutover will happen in the night of 2/28 to 3/1.
don't forget it's hyatt... they are full of surprises when it comes to IT.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 3:12 am

Anyway i hope they didn't pay for the design of work of hyatt... or have fired the designer because my 12 years old cousin would have done better. It's so amateurish... unbelievable.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by frenchft
Anyway i hope they didn't pay for the design of work of hyatt... or have fired the designer because my 12 years old cousin would have done better. It's so amateurish... unbelievable.
Sadly your 12 year old isn't legal to work In the Us. Perhaps he/she can get a contracting gig outta Asia and do some design work for Hyatt. Is there a Foxconn of webpage design?
Old Nov 4, 2016, 9:15 am

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond
E-Concierge down

Looks like the e-concierge site is down :

https://www.hyatte-concierge.com/Login.aspx
Attached Images  
Old Nov 4, 2016, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat | United Silver | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | Marriott Titanium | IHG Ambassador
Is there still a Hyatt rep on the boards? I need some help.
Old Nov 6, 2016, 4:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond
Nice rates via the Hyatt app :
Attached Images  
Old Nov 6, 2016, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Seems like the 12k point redemption is the best option there huh?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.