Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:09 pm
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

I received a card today good for $30 for food and beverage at "any participating Hyatt Place or Hyatt House locatin in the US". It must be used between 4/1 and 7/31/16. You must be staying at the time. Cannot be used for alcohol purchases. The card has to be presented and relinquished at time of purchase. Not valid outside US.

I appreciate any effort by Hyatt to make their charge card more meaningful.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:38 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I received a card today good for $30 for food and beverage at "any participating Hyatt Place or Hyatt House locatin in the US". It must be used between 4/1 and 7/31/16. You must be staying at the time. Cannot be used for alcohol purchases. The card has to be presented and relinquished at time of purchase. Not valid outside US.

Interesting. Did you receive it in the mail? With a statement, or a standalone mailer?
Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist; Hilton Gold; Marriott Ambassador; Delta PM; United Silver; Global Entry
I received it via mail as a standalone mailer.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by duhe
I received it via mail as a standalone mailer.
Same. It's a trifold card that proclaims on the outside there is a $30 food credit. When you open it, one side describes the food available at Hyatt Place. The other side describes food at Hyatt House. The middle has the peeloff card and gives its Ts and Cs.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 2:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Exec Plat, DL Plat
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K

Wife and I both got a mailer. T&Cs say the stay must be booked with your Hyatt Visa?
Old Apr 2, 2016, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by jameswes
Interesting. Did you receive it in the mail? With a statement, or a standalone mailer?
I received one in a standalone mailer.

Only negative is the "no alcohol"; I don't particularly think it makes sense to call it a "Food and Beverage" voucher given that, but it's still a good value.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Nice mailbox surprise today. ^ Is it safe to assume this is universal to all cardholders at this point?

$30 in one transaction without alcohol is going to be somewhat difficult to use on my planned stays, several grab and go sandwiches and sodas should do it.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 4:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold Elite, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Best Western Diamond Select
I got one too.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 5:22 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
We both have credit cards and both received these mailers. I didn't notice the alcohol exclusion until I saw it on this thread - that's too bad since I'm not a big fan of the food at HPs and HHs.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 5:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, southwest A List Preferred, American Platinum
Diamond and I got one yesterday. Wife is only Platinum due to her credit card and she did not get it.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 6:08 pm

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
That stinks. ..have Hyatt cc and staying this evening at a HP in PA. Didn't get anything prior...
Old Apr 2, 2016, 6:29 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
I will have to look in my mail gotta get to PO box.I like the hyatt place food downstairs, not bad and $30 could be useful
Old Apr 3, 2016, 11:02 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I wonder if the $30 coupon card can be use by a different card holder instead of
the one received it.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 1:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by milemission
I wonder if the $30 coupon card can be use by a different card holder instead of
the one received it.
I'm not home to see if I even received it - but is the card customized in any way (e.g. unique # + pin)? And how is it linked to your Chase CC # anyways?
Old Apr 4, 2016, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milemission
I wonder if the $30 coupon card can be use by a different card holder instead of the one received it.
I'm sure it can be.

Originally Posted by sam_goh
,,is the card customized in any way (e.g. unique # + pin)? And how is it linked to your Chase CC # anyways?
There is no personalization.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.