Zilara Jamaica vs Cancun

Old Oct 2, 2015, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec plat, DL gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Zilara Jamaica vs Cancun

Hoping for a little help...

I read both threads and all of the trip advisors, but the wife and I still cannot decide which resort to head to for a 4 night trip. Has anyone been to both the Zilaras and have any thoughts or a comparison?

Using points for the stay (same amount per night)
Using AA points for airfare (equal number needed both destinations, taxes approx $100 cheaper to cancun which is not a deal breaker)

thanks
Old Oct 3, 2015, 6:13 am

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
Zilara Jamaica vs Cancun

Jamaica is way better in every single category. Airport transfer is also included for Jamaica. I've been to Ziva Los Cabos, Zilra Cancun, Ziva Rose Hall and Zilara Rosa Hall. Los Cabos is significantly better than Cancun as well. Great crowd in Jamaica & Los Cabos. I can't say the same about Cancun, however. I'm happy to answer any additional questions.
Old Oct 3, 2015, 10:44 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
My vote for Jamaica too. I have not stayed at the Zilara Cancun but the Jamaica property was awesome. Jamaican hospitality and quality of service was a better experience for us than was Cancun, but thats personal for most people.
Old Oct 3, 2015, 2:20 pm

But isn't Jamaica itself kind of, well, sketch?
Old Oct 3, 2015, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec plat, DL gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Jamaica is it. Thanks for the help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.