Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Masters of Food and Wine - Park Hyatt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2015, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)

At various Park Hyatt hotels throughout the year, Park Hyatt hosts the "Masters of Food and Wine" event.

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/corpora...W/en/home.html

There's an event taking place Sep 24-26 in Park Hyatt Hyderabad...It's my second year attending this event and it's definitely a must attend....cooking classes, gala dinners, chefs fly in from other Hyatt's around the world as the guest chef(s).

Anyway, wondering if any other FF'ers have attended these events at other Park Hyatt's and can share their experiences.

I'm planning on making this an annual event...I'd even fly to other Park Hyatt's just to experience this year after year.

It's that goooooooddddd...

To the entire team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, congratulations on another successful event.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

I wish PH Busan had gotten someone better than Edward Kwon. He was a young Korean chef from a RC and Burj. Then came back and opened a signature restaurant, department store food court shop and a marinated meat product line. His star had fallen a lot for various reasons.

I wouldn't call him a master of food and the event wasn't as special as others I've heard from PH Tokyo and Shanghai. Maybe this year can be different and better. I wish I had your awesome Hyderabad event!

Last edited by Aventine; Sep 26, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Old Oct 8, 2015, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

A beautiful volume in my room at PH Seoul and just many scrumptious recipes and pictures from Park Hyatts around the globe!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.