Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown The Loop - Opening

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2015, 2:23 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop offers amenities suited to day- or week-long conferences, as well as weekend visits, including: 206 guestrooms; each with a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa. Several guestrooms will also include floor to ceiling windows offering sweeping views down Franklin Street. Free Wi-Fi for use throughout the hotel and guestrooms. Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices. An impressive 1,800 square foot fitness center. 2,300 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and event space with floor to ceiling windows. 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock. A Coffee to Cocktails Bar with specialty coffees, premium beers, wines and cocktails.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:03 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Is there an address for this hotel?
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:57 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
28 North Franklin Street
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Old Jul 1, 2015, 1:10 pm

Programs: WOH (G)lobotimized, SPG Tarnished Gold
I'm staying here this weekend. The location and redemption rate at 12K/night (even less with the credit card 20% bonus) make this too tempting to not try. I'll post pics and a review next week.

Any early opinions?
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: WN-CP,A-list; Hyatt Globalist; HH Gold; Hertz 5 Star; Delta
I'll be there in a couple of weeks and plan to review here as well. No mention is made by the Hyatt GP Concierge that this Chicago Downtown location also has an indoor pool - hours 7 am- 10 pm in addition to the 24 hour fitness center.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta PM
There's been a thread for this hotel since April. Lots of reviews there.

Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:08 pm

Programs: WOH (G)lobotimized, SPG Tarnished Gold
Originally Posted by LizGross144
There's been a thread for this hotel since April. Lots of reviews there.

Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Although in close proximity, that's an altogether different property--this is a Hyatt Place on Franklin.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 6:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta PM
Originally Posted by Somewhere Over the Atlantic
Although in close proximity, that's an altogether different property--this is a Hyatt Place on Franklin.
Sorry, my mistake! I should have read more closely. I didn't realize there were two Hyatt properties opening in the same neighborhood, just months apart. Victim of skimming, I guess.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 4:31 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Since this property is now open and reviews have started - please continue discussions at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html

I'll lock this thread for housekeeping purposes.

peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.