Wiki Posts
Search

Because of You, We Shine

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2015, 12:05 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Because of You, We Shine

We did it, together! Hyatt Gold Passport® took home two new Freddies – Best Elite Program Americas and Middle East & Asia/Oceania – from the 27th annual Freddie Awards ceremony held on April 30 in Atlanta, Ga.

We would like to sincerely thank our loyalty guests around the world for their trust and belief in our brands and our people. We are truly humbled by this recognition and inspired to continue innovating the travel experience and making a difference in the lives of our guests on a daily basis.

A sincere thank you for voting Hyatt Gold Passport a winner. Because of you, we shine.

Warm Regards,

Jeff Zidell
Old May 1, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
You're welcome, now I want some DSU's as a token of your appreciation.

Congrats on the win, to my favorite program.
Old May 1, 2015, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, Hilton Diamond
Smile Congratulations from the Americas

This is an award that was well deserved. My family really appreciated Hyatt Diamond as we were enjoying the breakfast benefit overlooking NYC from the Vu Restaurant at the HR Jersey City this past weekend!
Old May 1, 2015, 2:50 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton LT Diamond, AA LT Platinum
Do people ever get nervous when their favorite program gets the #1 designation, because they are fearful the company will think 'hey, if we are better than everyone else, then we can cut back and save money because we are too good' ?
Old May 1, 2015, 3:36 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I get more nervous because I fear that guests in other programs will think "hey, I need to switch to Hyatt" and the DSU's will become even harder to use than they already are.
Originally Posted by HookEm
Do people ever get nervous when their favorite program gets the #1 designation, because they are fearful the company will think 'hey, if we are better than everyone else, then we can cut back and save money because we are too good' ?
Old May 1, 2015, 4:23 pm
WAS

Programs: National Parks Annual Pass
It's a deserved win. Thanks for the help here on FT and generally great customer service.
Old May 1, 2015, 5:43 pm

I was surprised and disappointed with the less than stellar ranking for customer service.
Old May 1, 2015, 5:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
As someone who's home Chipotle is across the street from Hyatt HDQ, congrats! I love Hyatt perhaps more than my luggage.

As a very content Diamond I voted for you guys across the board so disappointed you didn't win more, but happy you picked up these.

Btw, if we could vote for most helpful and terrific corporate reps on FT, GP Concierge would win hands down. You guys actually help, so thank you for that, and thank you for making me glad I chose Hyatt.
Old May 1, 2015, 9:10 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Years ago Hyatt never seemed to get the recognition they deserve. It's just starting now.

Well done to everyone at Hyatt, you do make me feel appreciated. Yes, I get cranky with you when I don't get that targeted offer - but on every stay, you consistently offer what you promise, and more often than not, go the extra mile.

I've been a Hyatt elite for longer than I care to remember, and even in bad times, it's the one status I made sure I earned.

Thank You, Hyatt.
Old May 1, 2015, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Markie
Years ago Hyatt never seemed to get the recognition they deserve. It's just starting now.

Well done to everyone at Hyatt, you do make me feel appreciated. Yes, I get cranky with you when I don't get that targeted offer - but on every stay, you consistently offer what you promise, and more often than not, go the extra mile.

I've been a Hyatt elite for longer than I care to remember, and even in bad times, it's the one status I made sure I earned.

Thank You, Hyatt.
Well said Markie! Congratulations to Hyatt but don't rest on your laurels. Keep up the excellence.
Old May 2, 2015, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Congrats Hyatt, I def agree best Americas elite program. Hilton and IHG have leaps and bounds to catch up. Keep it up.
Old May 2, 2015, 12:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott PLT, SPG PLT, AA EXP, Virgin Elevate
I'm surprised Hyatt won anything, from their crappy website to their poor 1-800 customer service it's nothing special. Only 3,000,000+ million people voted in the Freddie Awards, about the size of the Denver Metro area, really a poor sampling

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
I was surprised and disappointed with the
less than stellar ranking for customer service.
Old May 2, 2015, 1:25 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
I appreciate the excellent customer service I've received from the Hyatt Twitter team. The points rebate promo has prompted me to both earn more and redeem more than I otherwise have - you've inspired my loyalty. A well-deserved win.
Old May 2, 2015, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
Congratulation on the two Freedies. Well deserve, keep up the good work.
Old May 2, 2015, 7:04 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Congrats on the well-deserved awards. I appreciate how Hyatt always goes the extra mile for their customers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.