Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Cash+Points + Diamond Suite Upgrade @ GH Kauai ~ club access?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2015, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum

Hi All,

We're looking at booking a last minute spontaneous trip using cash and points to the grand hyatt in Kauai. We'll use a diamond suite upgrade. I see there is a club lounge there. As Diamond members w/ a suite upgrade, are we entitled to club access? THANKS!
Old Mar 26, 2015, 12:44 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by hungarianhc
Hi All,

We're looking at booking a last minute spontaneous trip using cash and points to the grand hyatt in Kauai. We'll use a diamond suite upgrade. I see there is a club lounge there. As Diamond members w/ a suite upgrade, are we entitled to club access? THANKS!
As a diamond member you are entitled to club access whether you use the suite upgrade or not, but a non-diamond member using a suite upgrade is not entitled to club access if that makes sense.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by spgplat21
As a diamond member you are entitled to club access whether you use the suite upgrade or not, but a non-diamond member using a suite upgrade is not entitled to club access if that makes sense.
Totally makes sense. I was confused on the website that there was a room for 25,000 points per night. Then there was another one for 33,000 points per night, I believe a "Lanai Room," and that mentioned lounge access. That must just be for non-diamond members. I'd get it either way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.