Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Which Hyatts are on the Screen Saver?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:57 pm
Original Poster

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club

I don't know if this is true at _every_ Hyatt, but many of the computers (in clubs and business centers) have a screen saver / slide show featuring several properties. Which properties are shown? I believe there are seven scenes.

I recognize the rooftop pool of the Andaz West Hollywood, the beautiful dining room of the Andaz Liverpool Street, the curved staircase of the Regency New Orleans ... and that's all.

One shot depicts some kind of swimming pool / bar configuration. Another one is an old mansion-like building atop a terraced green hill. There's a standard lobby shot of a Hyatt Place and (I believe) a standard interior shot of a Hyatt House.

Can anyone else help interpret the scenes from the standard Hyatt screen saver?
Old Mar 1, 2015, 5:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The mansion with the terraced garden is the PH Buenos Aires. It's a stunningly beautiful property.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
The screen saver shows:
- a generic Hyatt House room
- a generic Hyatt Place lobby
- the curved marble staircase at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- the rooftop pool at Andaz West Hollywood
- the majestic dining room at Andaz Liverpool Street
- the terraced landscaping at Park Hyatt Buenos Airies

AND ONE MORE mystery scene. Which hotel is it? It looks like mirror pools surrounding some kind of outdoor gazebo (or perhaps it's a bar). Jutting out of the water are low structures which might be some kind of park bench?? Does anyone know what the seventh scene is on the Hyatt Screensaver?

For extra credit, exactly which Hyatt House and Hyatt Place are shown ... and how would you know for sure?
Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
I don't know if this is true at _every_ Hyatt, but many of the computers (in clubs and business centers) have a screen saver / slide show featuring several properties. Which properties are shown? I believe there are seven scenes.

I recognize the rooftop pool of the Andaz West Hollywood, the beautiful dining room of the Andaz Liverpool Street, the curved staircase of the Regency New Orleans ... and that's all.

One shot depicts some kind of swimming pool / bar configuration. Another one is an old mansion-like building atop a terraced green hill. There's a standard lobby shot of a Hyatt Place and (I believe) a standard interior shot of a Hyatt House.

Can anyone else help interpret the scenes from the standard Hyatt screen saver?
Old Apr 17, 2015, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Mystery solved (by googling Hyatt Poolside Restaurant) ... it's the Grand Hyatt Bali.

Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
The screen saver shows:
- a generic Hyatt House room
- a generic Hyatt Place lobby
- the curved marble staircase at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- the rooftop pool at Andaz West Hollywood
- the majestic dining room at Andaz Liverpool Street
- the terraced landscaping at Park Hyatt Buenos Airies

AND ONE MORE mystery scene. Which hotel is it? It looks like mirror pools surrounding some kind of outdoor gazebo (or perhaps it's a bar). Jutting out of the water are low structures which might be some kind of park bench?? Does anyone know what the seventh scene is on the Hyatt Screensaver?

For extra credit, exactly which Hyatt House and Hyatt Place are shown ... and how would you know for sure?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.