Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by mnmag
I just made a reservation. The trick is to only select The Churchill & put the group code in.
I only tried doing it directly from the Churchill's own site and putting group code in the right box. It has worked each time when I do this...

Glad you got it to work ok and looking forward to seeing you again.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 6:51 am

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by monitor
Reservation made for the three nights and tomorrow will e-mail to try to get the fourth night and possibly think of using a DSU.

But on second thought, since Brit already has a suite, perhaps we just schedule all the partays in her place so that the rest of us don't need to waste our DSUs.

Request that price123 pencil us in as likely but, as in the past it has been doing for her events, if business rears its ugly head,....

YAY! Party time!
Old Feb 24, 2015, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Reservation made for the three nights and tomorrow will e-mail to try to get the fourth night and possibly think of using a DSU.

But on second thought, since Brit already has a suite, perhaps we just schedule all the partays in her place so that the rest of us don't need to waste our DSUs.

Request that price123 pencil us in as likely but, as in the past it has been doing for her events, if business rears its ugly head,....
Originally Posted by price123
I only tried doing it directly from the Churchill's own site and putting group code in the right box. It has worked each time when I do this...

Glad you got it to work ok and looking forward to seeing you again.
I am in the same boat as Monitor & Brit - in regards to my work schedule.
I am definitely interested in all the events scheduled!
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:29 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Thanks again Jenny for setting this up.

I am helping Jenny source some really brilliant prizes for this years event and we already have loads lined up.

VERY excited!
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:31 am

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Thanks again Jenny for setting this up.

I am helping Jenny source some really brilliant prizes for this years event and we already have loads lined up.

VERY excited!
Sounds exciting!
Old Mar 4, 2015, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Last year we arranged both wine tasting and chocolate tasting, but feel that this was too much. Thus this year, there is the option of wine plus chocolate tasting (William Curley chocolates) or wine and macaroon tasting. Which do people prefer?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Last year we arranged both wine tasting and chocolate tasting, but feel that this was too much. Thus this year, there is the option of wine plus chocolate tasting (William Curley chocolates) or wine and macaroon tasting. Which do people prefer?
I'm a chocoholic, so I'm always up for chocolate tasting. On the other hand, macaroon tasting sounds very intriguing. No particular preference for me. I'll go with majority rules.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:49 am

I'm a definite chocoholic, so I would vote for chocolate and wine.

ETA: but, as SS255 said, I'm happy with majority rules because I like both chocolate and macaroons!
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Has anyone got a trick for getting a room on the 7th?

We arr LHR late evening and would prefer to come right into town instead of falling in for a night at the airport.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

We arr LHR late evening and would prefer to come right into town instead of falling in for a night at the airport.
Email the hotel and they will open up a night for you.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
I love both chocolate & macaroons, so would be fine with either! Although with red wine, my preference leans towards chocolate!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:46 am

Monitor - you have PM
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:41 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brituchenite
Monitor - you have PM
Why do you feel it necessary to keep whatever tip you have a secret?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by RichardInSF
Why do you feel it necessary to keep whatever tip you have a secret?

Not a secret. Price123 had already told him to contact the hotel directly.

I know Monitor personally in "real life" and had a personal message I wished to send him. I simply wished to alert him that he had a message by posting "You have PM".
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:12 am

Programs: bits of shiny plastic w/ varied utility
Another chocoholic -- also willing to go with majority's desire. Can't imagine I would suffer terribly with sampling macaroons!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.