Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

20% point rebate for Hyatt CC holders (register by 3/31 - stay by 7/31)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 17, 2015, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: thucanhho
Terms & conditions:
The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing as of 1/31/2015 who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 2/17/2015 and 3/31/2015. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Only points redeemed between 2/17/2015 and 7/31/2015 will be eligible for this promotion. If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 7/31/2015. You will receive 20% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities. Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion. Please allow 4-6 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.

This is not a targeted offer. PM Hyatt concierge or call customer service (or wait for an email) to be manually enrolled if the link does not work for you.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...CC20PBACK.html
Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:40 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
I was able to register without receiving the email.

The big question is, will previously booked stays count for the promotion, as under the T&C, it says "Only points redeemed between 2/17/15..."

Found three Twitter replies from @HyattConcierge that indicate that rebooking is not necessary:

https://twitter.com/HyattConcierge/s...88992003727360

https://twitter.com/HyattConcierge/s...91659396526080

https://twitter.com/HyattConcierge/s...89701751283712

Also, Points+Cash is clearly included. What a promo for me. I have 10 P+C stays booked through 7/31 (and one on the night of 7/31, we'll see if that one counts)
Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:44 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
So, this is essentially the new My Elite Rate, only better. One of my main rewards programs (Southwest) is currently crapping the bed, but Hyatt (as usual) is making up for it.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob
Excellent! I have 14 P+C nights before July...this is great!
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:01 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
But of course despite having the credit card for years now, I am not eligible for the promotion.

Just another nail in the coffin of the credit card. In all likelihood I'll droop it this year as it really has no value now.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:02 am

Just cancelled this card late last year..looks like its only applicable to card holders as of 1/31/15
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:07 am

Programs: Platinum SPG, Marriott Platinum, United 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum,
Just registered via a link from MommyPoints on BoardingArea. This is a positive step from Hyatt and Chase. Here's hoping they decided to make this an annual benefit similar to the IHG and Chase 10% end of year bonus.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:34 am
Community Director Emerita

I have the credit card but was ineligible to register.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:41 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I have the credit card - no email - able to register with the OP link.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:54 am

Great promo. Hyatt is crushing it so far this year.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:04 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hyatt Credit Card Promotion

Dear Hyatt Credit Cardmembers,

A new Hyatt Credit Cardmember promotion is right around the corner and we want you to redeem the Hyatt Gold Passport points you’ve worked hard to earn! Cardmembers who redeem points between February 17, 2015 – July 31, 2015 will receive 20% of their redeemed Hyatt Gold Passport points back. Take advantage of this promotion to redeem for free stays at one of our luxurious properties or to upgrade your stay to a suite. Remember, the points you redeem for free nights, points plus cash reservations, suite upgrades, and dining and spa activities are all valid for this promotion so don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity!

Cardmembers must register at http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...CC20PBACK.html for this promotion before March 31, 2015 in order to receive the bonus points. You must be a Hyatt Credit Cardmember as of 1/31/2105 in order to participate in this promotion. Please note that points will be deposited into your account 4-6 weeks after you redeem them.

The Hyatt Gold Passport team
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:12 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I reached out to my Private Line Agent who was able to register me.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, CO Elite
promo rocks! basically, 20% off reward bookings
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:18 am
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear Hyatt Credit Cardmembers,

A new Hyatt Credit Cardmember promotion is right around the corner and we want you to redeem the Hyatt Gold Passport points you’ve worked hard to earn! Cardmembers who redeem points between February 17, 2015 – July 31, 2015 will receive 20% of their redeemed Hyatt Gold Passport points back. Take advantage of this promotion to redeem for free stays at one of our luxurious properties or to upgrade your stay to a suite. Remember, the points you redeem for free nights, points plus cash reservations, suite upgrades, and dining and spa activities are all valid for this promotion so don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity!

Cardmembers must register at http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...CC20PBACK.html for this promotion before March 31, 2015 in order to receive the bonus points. You must be a Hyatt Credit Cardmember as of 1/31/2105 in order to participate in this promotion. Please note that points will be deposited into your account 4-6 weeks after you redeem them
The Hyatt Gold Passport team
I tried to register but was told I'm not eligible even though I'm a cardholder in good standing.

Last edited by mmgm; Feb 17, 2015 at 9:21 am Reason: Error
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: Hilton-Gold
Are existing reservations in promotion period are okay or do I need to cancel and book again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.