Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

20% point rebate for Hyatt CC holders (register by 3/31 - stay by 7/31)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 17, 2015, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: thucanhho
Terms & conditions:
The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing as of 1/31/2015 who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 2/17/2015 and 3/31/2015. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Only points redeemed between 2/17/2015 and 7/31/2015 will be eligible for this promotion. If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 7/31/2015. You will receive 20% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities. Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion. Please allow 4-6 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.

This is not a targeted offer. PM Hyatt concierge or call customer service (or wait for an email) to be manually enrolled if the link does not work for you.
Print Wikipost

20% point rebate for Hyatt CC holders (register by 3/31 - stay by 7/31)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2015, 5:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Frindle
Hyatt/Chase: Forget Diamond for $50k spend. Give us a 20% redemption on all points redeemed in a calendar year if we spend $50k, or even $60k and I'll be happy!
I'd love 20% redemption. Park Hyatt Tokyo for 6000 points a night!
Old Feb 18, 2015, 6:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Thank you Hyatt marketing team! Reaffirms my choice to renew Diamond for 2016 and aim to renew it for 2017. You guys rock!
Old Feb 18, 2015, 10:28 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Any ideas what happens with stays that start on February 16 and include the February 17 night (and more)? No rebate, a rebate for all but the first night, or a rebate for all nights?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 10:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by todorovic
Any ideas what happens with stays that start on February 16 and include the February 17 night (and more)? No rebate, a rebate for all but the first night, or a rebate for all nights?
Would you consider booking as 2 separate reservations to be safe?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Or make CC holders have 10% back all the time, like the IHG card.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thucanhho
Would you consider booking as 2 separate reservations to be safe?
He would have to go back in time to do so.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:39 pm

Using points to book for someone else

I assume that as long as you redeem your points within the timeframe, rooms booked/reserved for others using your points (e.g., family member) qualify for the 20% rebate? In other words, the Passport holder/VISA holder doesn't have to stay, as long as his points are used?
Old Feb 19, 2015, 1:29 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by Frindle
Hyatt/Chase: Forget Diamond for $50k spend. Give us a 20% redemption on all points redeemed in a calendar year if we spend $50k, or even $60k and I'll be happy!
I'm loving it. With the reservations I already had, worked out to getting 220 back. Moved some things around strategically and should get 250 back ^ Tremendous!
Old Feb 19, 2015, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by hailstorm
He would have to go back in time to do so.
Tells you where my heard is
Old Feb 19, 2015, 2:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I was able to register with no problems. I should be getting back over 23,000 points for my upcoming cash + points stays. Not too shabby.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by thucanhho
Tells you where my heard is
I don't think that your sense of hearing is the problem here.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by hailstorm
I don't think that your sense of hearing is the problem here.
The image I had was going back in time to look for your herd.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 12:32 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by todorovic
To answer my own question, my private line agent confirmed that all nights falling within the promo period qualify, regardless of when the stay starts or ends. Points have not posted yet, though - I'll patiently wait for another few weeks before asking again given that they said it could take 4-6 weeks (even though IME I never had to wait that long for any of the other promos; maybe this one is different and could be run in the partnership with Chase).

BTW, did anyone receive the points so far?
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:37 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG/Marriott Plat, WOH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, HHonors Gold, jetBlue Mosaic
I've read some reports on the blogs today of people seeing the rebate posting but so far nothing for me. I redeemed points for a stay that occurred Feb 14-19. The line item in my account shows 50,000 points being debited on Feb 18. Interested to see how this gets interpreted and if I'm eligible based on these dates, hopefully todorovic is right and it pans out, for now I'll play wait and see. Would be nice to have another 10,000 points to play with. Great promo though.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 12:22 pm

Rebate for my 2/22 stay posted 3/4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.