Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

How to spend 2 free nights + 85k points in Rome/Paris/Barcelona/etc as diamond?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Hello,

Looking to piece together a most excellent Euro-vacation and stay in of course, top of the line properties in only the best locations. I am starting to assemble a list of prime properties in some of the locations I know I will be. And I am looking for suggestions on how to spend these points.

I have;

200-230k+ Club Carlson points (Gold status, staying in Club Carlson hotels quite a bit in March, I might end up close to 300k or 400k if I do 3 day stays at CC the rest of the promo period)
205k+ SPG points (SPG Plat 100+ status)
150k+ IHG points + 2 free nights anywhere (Platinum status)
100k+ Marriott points (Silver status)
125k+ Amex Membership Reward Points (Hilton points, Gold status)
85+ Chase Ultimate Reward Points (Hyatt/IHG/Marriott/Hilton points potentially)
2 free Hyatt nights anywhere (en-route to Diamond status, currently Platinum, I will have 50+ days worth of stays posting to my account between now and June, I am not sure what this will give me for points, on top of the 85k Chase points)
5k Hilton Points (Gold Status)

I am looking to do a "triangle" with my travels in Europe this September. Fly in to Madrid, out of Rome. Stops will include;
Rome, Barcelona, Paris, French Riviera and other things in between (haven't figured all of this out). My question to you is;

1) What properties would you burn these points on?

2) Any suggestions of good locations to add to my stops that include any of these hotel brands that will allow me to stay there?
Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:26 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Cross posted - follow discussions at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...l#post24312669.

I'll lock this thread.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.