Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Not receiving Hyatt emails, please help

Old Dec 17, 2014, 1:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE

This is an appeal to all the computer experts (programmers, dbas...) out there, please help me...
A year or so ago I changed my email address on my gp acct. Since then I stopped receiving all emails from Hyatt other than res. emails and thanks for staying emails. I have changed my email several times and even went back to my original email to rectify this but to no avail. Gpc told me it's an issue with my emails, spam or firewall that's blocking the emails they are sending me. The emails are not in my spam and I have no firewalls- turned off everything on my laptop. I cannot believe that totally unrelated emails spread across gmail, yahoo, and outlook all have the same issue especially as everyone I know using these platforms gave been receiving all their Hyatt emails. While a lot of it is garbage some of the emails are very relevant to me, particularly my tailored promotion. I feel like I am at a dead end with Hyatt can you please help me out here?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:37 pm

send a PM to Gold Passport Concierge and ask them to check all your email settings and make sure they all reflect the current email address you want to use. Then make sure you whitelist hyatt.com in your email settings.

There are some email settings we can't see or change online. One property transposed letters in my email address and I only found out about it because the other person eventually forwarded it to me, telling me he was getting all my hyatt confirmations.

-David
Old Dec 18, 2014, 5:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Thank you for your suggestions. I have done all those things and I see my email address is correct on hyatt.com and the gpc has confirmed it as well. It has been correct for the last 3 email addresses and I still receive nothing except res. conf. and thanks for staying emails. I cannot see the point of changing my email address again. They see in their system that 3 emails were sent to me in the last 2 weeks and I got none of them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.