Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Just made it to Diamond.. and DSU expires in three months?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2014, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Riteaid wellness+ Gold, PlanetFitness Preferred Black, Hyatt Cubic Zirconia, Hallmark Crown Platinum

Hi all,

I just made it to Diamond for the first time this year and I am seeing that it's going to expire in three months:

Awards
Earned:4
Redeemed:0
Available:4
Expiration: 28 Feb 2015
Call to Redeem:+1.800.400.2261

While my tier is set to last until:
Tier: Diamond Member
Tier Expiration: 29 Feb 2016

So - does this mean that I am done with DSU after February - or am I getting new sets next year?
Old Nov 20, 2014, 11:14 am
Suspended

You will get another 4 DSUs around March 1st that expire one year later, plus these 4 while expiring 2/28/2015 can be used for future bookings after that date as long as you call in and apply them by then
Old Nov 20, 2014, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Riteaid wellness+ Gold, PlanetFitness Preferred Black, Hyatt Cubic Zirconia, Hallmark Crown Platinum
gotcha thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2014, 10:19 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIllllllllll
gotcha thanks!
You can apply the current ones before their expiration, but if you change the reservation they're attached to, they will disappear *poof!* and you'll have to apply some of next year's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.