Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

upgrade with points for regency club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2014, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Did the program change?

I could only find that the requirement is now 3.000 points/night to upgrade the room rate "Hyatt daily rate for a deluxe room". Wasn't it 3.000 points for a max. of 4 nights?

Thanks!
Old Oct 30, 2014, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Yes it did. I believe it was earlier this year. Now the points required are per night and not for multiple nights (4 or 5?)
Old Oct 30, 2014, 6:48 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by Mary2e
Yes it did. I believe it was earlier this year. Now the points required are per night and not for multiple nights (4 or 5?)
I believe it was for 5 nights - changed in January along with the suite upgrades from 6,000 points per stay up to 5 nights to 6,000 points per night.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:56 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The change was implemented at the same time as the new point redemption rates and the introduction of Cat7, on Jan 7 of this year: http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...t-changes.html

It used to be that 3.000 points got you an upgrade to a club room for upto 4 nights, now the same points will get you only one night.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:45 am
Original Poster

thanks everyone!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.