Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Platinum 2 pm checkout at Hyatt House, not if hotel is busy

Platinum 2 pm checkout at Hyatt House, not if hotel is busy

Old Jul 26, 2014, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by iflyjetz
,,, just to add my dos centavos ....

I've never had an issue with late checkouts at any Hyatt property. I am usually asked if I want a late checkout. However, I'm a Diamond so it may be a different experience as Hyatt Plat...
This usually happens to me as well (as a Platinum) at full-service Hyatts...the non-resort ones. It tends to be at the HP and HH properties where I have to ask for the late checkout (and sometimes get those blank stares from the employees like they don't know what I'm talking about.) But even the Hyatt resort properties and residence properties...it has never been an issue. It remains a great benefit to have.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.