Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Paying with Gift Cards to obtain Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2014, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Premier Gold, HHonors, SPG, Marriott, PriorityClub, Hyatt, SLH, UA, Delta, AA, JetBlue, SWA

Hello,
I have about $600.00 in Hyatt gift cards that I plan on using for an upcoming stay (2 night stay is reward night). I plan on charging all meals & incidentals to the folio and then paying using the GC's. How can I ensure that points are applied to the charges using the gc and how is this done.

Thank you
Old May 15, 2014, 7:50 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by cfsnco
Hello,
I have about $600.00 in Hyatt gift cards that I plan on using for an upcoming stay (2 night stay is reward night). I plan on charging all meals & incidentals to the folio and then paying using the GC's. How can I ensure that points are applied to the charges using the gc and how is this done.

Thank you
Gift cards are just a form of payment, points are dependent in the eligibility of the charge in question.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.