Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Bookmarking search and searching multiple Hyatts simultaneously

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2014, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold

Originally Posted by Eddy421
I was just expecting that a "My Elite Rate" would not fluctuate by 20/25% (in this case down) ... But this is a good lesson learned, jsut trigerring few questions :

Anyway to automatically monitor such Daily Rate change ?
It's not "automatic", but I've figured out a way to make a bookmarkable link for a particular hotel/stay period, and created a tool to simplify the process of making it, so it would be easy to check the rates on a periodic basis.

http://www.tokyohyattfan.com/?page_id=53

The links each create a separate session, so you can browse several hotels at the same time without using different browsers.

It's currently only set up for Hyatts in Tokyo, but I should be able to add them for other cities if there is interest.
Old May 14, 2014, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
By request, I created a version that works with all 587 known current and future Hyatts, discovering a lot of properties I'd never heard of in the process (Aria? Park Hyatt Zanzibar?)

http://www.tokyohyattfan.com/?page_id=111

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.