Getting Folio via Hyatt.com?

Old Mar 28, 2014, 2:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Getting Folio via Hyatt.com?

Is there a way to get your folio off hyatt.com? Or is the only way to email the GM/manager/front desk agent of your hotel?

Left PH Vendome w/o formally checking out (not sure if this is kosher, was in a rush, and it's what I do w/ SPG).

Got charged $200+, and I think all the charges are probably legit (2 pp breakfast, 2 pp room service, etc), but I won't know until I see the folio.

Thoughts?
Old Mar 28, 2014, 2:23 pm

in your account details you should be able to pull up your folio. Just give it a day or so to show up.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 2:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks
Old Mar 28, 2014, 6:45 pm

But it's not always consistent. Some hotels show it when your stay is posted, some don't.

You may have to end up emailing or calling the hotel subsequently, just use the standard email address on each hotel's website or call the Front Desk.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 12:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: RIP
I have gotten the folios fine several times from website.

Most hotels have mailadress displayed on website you can use to request it as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.