Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond Amenity on Award Stay ??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Diamond Amenity on Award Stay ??

I thought that the Diamond amenity (or points) was available to Diamond members on an award stay. Gold Passport says no. Are they correct?
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:16 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I thought that the Diamond amenity (or points) was available to Diamond members on an award stay. Gold Passport says no. Are they correct?
Hi,

I apologize for the misinformation. The Diamond Amenity is available for an award stay. Please DM your reservation details and I will be happy to post this for you.

Safe travels,

Nick B.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 3:53 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
Wow, you must have really gotten someone new to be told that by a GP rep. There have been numerous reports of hotel staff saying this, as well as reports of confusion with the points option at non-US hotels, but you would think that even the newest GP rep would know better.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hi,

I apologize for the misinformation. The Diamond Amenity is available for an award stay. Please DM your reservation details and I will be happy to post this for you.

Safe travels,

Nick B.
Nick, the 500 points haven't posted. Did you get my DM ?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 8:49 pm

Programs: AC-SE Hhonors-G IHG-P
can you still choose points on award stays? or is it only the amenity for award stays?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 9:11 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by bertuzzi
can you still choose points on award stays? or is it only the amenity for award stays?
A Diamond member can most definitely choose points as the welcome amenity for award stays.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 11:53 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
And at international properties too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.