Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Convention Stay fixed rate - Whats the best way to save money on rate?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2013, 10:37 am
Original Poster

I'm staying at a Hyatt Regency with a Fixed Convention Rate. So I'm looking for ways to save more money.

I was looking to take advantage of the 10% off Hyatt Gift Certicates until year end offer. How often is this offer made?

Do it pair with the Amex Gold Open Savings Membership Rewards 5% Cash Back? Has anyone had success getting the 5%?

Is this the best I can do to save off the rate? I've seen gift cards for resale at 6-8%. I know about the 2-3% back from the cashback portals but I don't think this will apply since it's a convention rate.

PM me if you have creative ideas.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 6:17 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

10% is about as good as it gets for gift cards / Certs. There was a similar offer for 10% off up to $5,000.00 if you purchase a Milepoint premium membership.

I'm sure that these do not combine with the AMEX Open offer - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.