combine reservations?

Old Dec 22, 2013, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

combine reservations?

Hi guys, we made two separate reservations since we weren't sure if we would be able to arrive the first day. exp, made one for one night, then another one for the following two nights.

We now know we will be able to make it so was wondering if there was a way to merge the two reservations into one so we wont have issues like having to go get new keys at the end of the first reservation, housekeeping thinking we are checking out that day etc.

I called customer service and was told just to wait till check-in but id rather it be taking care of before hand.

thanks!
Old Dec 23, 2013, 2:03 am

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 5: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53)

You were correctly advised that the best way to get this done is at checkin. You will most likely find that the hotel will proactively combine them even before you show up (usually the night before). I did this countless times and never had a problem except when I wanted to keep the nights on different folios for accounting purposes and hotel combined them thinking that they're doing me a favor.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 9:38 am
Used to be " vincentppetty "

Programs: DL Platinum/1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Loews Platinum; GHA/Omni Platinum; Hilton Gold
Wait until you check-in. But, as stated, the hotel will probably pro-actively combine your records a few days prior to arrival in the hotel systems so that you will not have to check in and out and will be able to stay in the same room

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.