Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Diamond Trial: Anyone have recommendations for a Hyatt near Ft. Lauderdale?

Old Dec 11, 2013, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold

Hi all,
I have a wedding to attend on March 15, 2014 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I understand this is also Spring Break month and many hotels have their room rates on the high side.

I need help finding a great Hyatt hotel to stay at within a 0-30min car radius from Ft. Lauderdale.

I don't care about the beach because I won't have time to enjoy it, so a hotel on the beach OR further inland works for me.

I will be using the GOV rate, if available.
I also will be starting the Diamond Trial at this time.
There will be a total of 6 of us attending the wedding, so probably will book 2 rooms.
Oh, and I am BIG On breakfast!

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 11, 2013, 7:23 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Hello,

I just had a stay at the Hyatt Pier 66 over the thanksgiving holiday. While the building appears to be showing its age on the outside, it is a great hotel on the inside.

As a diamond I was upgraded(booked two rooms) to the tower on the 15th floor. there are no proper suites, but those rooms were quite roomy with a sitting area and very bright with floor to ceiling windows/sliding doors.

Breakfast buffet was a good spread with plenty of options and the Lounge (on the ground floor) was perfect for lunch and drinks.

The grounds are nice with two large pools and a huge hot tub that is as big as some hotel pools.

Hope this helps.
Old Dec 11, 2013, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
Thank you. WIll look into that one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.