Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New $ back scheme - up to 6% back

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2013, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc

We have started a new loyalty scheme offering 3% back on all commissionable hotel bookings plus a different weekly offer, increasing the $ back on some bookings to 6%. At present, the 'cashback' will be paid in Hyatt Gift Cheques, although we aim to offer a choice of vouchers in future.

Our website is only just up and running and we are aware that there may be some problems with it. Thus, please report any problems you find.

This week's special bonuses are:
- Receive 4% back on all hotel bookings instead of the normal 3%
- For Park Hyatt bookings, receive a additional bonus 2%, a total of 6% back
- For every 10 eligible room nights booked during the offer period, receive a bonus $10 in your account

To sign up, make bookings or view your account, please see www.d2trewards.co.uk.
Old Dec 10, 2013, 7:30 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Hi Jenny,

Thats a pretty decent offer! Here are the first few questions that came to my mind:

- Are bookings eligible for stay/night credits? gold passport points, elite benefits, diamond suite upgrade and points upgrade when applicable?

- Will the bookings made through you be visible on the hyatt website?

- If so for changes can I do them directly through the website or have to go through you again? same for cancellations? (I am asking this because I have close to 30 stays planned for jan/february and probably until the cancellation deadlines of each they will change... )

- Can I use my corporate rate when making a booking through you?

thanks

Leo
Old Dec 10, 2013, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by synd
Hi Jenny,

Thats a pretty decent offer! Here are the first few questions that came to my mind:

- Are bookings eligible for stay/night credits? gold passport points, elite benefits, diamond suite upgrade and points upgrade when applicable?

- Will the bookings made through you be visible on the hyatt website?

- If so for changes can I do them directly through the website or have to go through you again? same for cancellations? (I am asking this because I have close to 30 stays planned for jan/february and probably until the cancellation deadlines of each they will change... )

- Can I use my corporate rate when making a booking through you?

thanks

Leo

- bookings are made through the hotel's own website and will be visible through your gold passport summary/Hyatt website, just the same as if you had made them.

- bookings are available for everything - stay, night credit, loyalty points etc exactly as if you booked direct

- changes or cancellations can be made through the Hyatt site (or any other hotel chain if it applies)

- you can use the corporate rate, but if isn't commissionable, you won't get any $ back!
Old Dec 10, 2013, 9:48 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

This thread is being closed for review.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.