Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2014, 1:50 pm

Programs: Delta
I just picked up one of great Delta fares to Maui this morning. I am sure I have gotten one of these offers in the mail as I am in the Hyatt loyalty club and also have the Plat AmEx. However, like 90% of what comes in, it would have gone in the recycle bin as I had no idea that I would be heading to Maui for a mileage run and staying Thu-Mon. Does anyone know if I can call the number and ask them to look up my offer code? Any other thoughts on how to ask for this? Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2014, 2:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist

Great Delta fares???? Tell us more!
Old Jul 9, 2014, 4:00 am

for those looking for detail...,

http://hyattresidenceclub.com/exploremaui
Old Jul 10, 2014, 4:48 pm

I'm also interested in this offer, if anyone wants to share. DM me, please. Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2014, 7:40 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG, Marriott, Hilton, Alaska
I would love to take advantage of this offer - would be very pleased if anyone would share their code.

Thanks!
Old Jul 14, 2014, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA GLD 1.xMM, MAR SLV, HH DMND, IHG PLT
Is there a way to get on the mailing list for the 849$ offer?
Old Jul 14, 2014, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
I could swear that someone posted what these timeshares were selling for- which I seem to recall a 2 bedroom for a week during summer was $80,000 plus $2400 a year in fees. Can anyone confirm this?
Old Jul 15, 2014, 10:36 am

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I could swear that someone posted what these timeshares were selling for- which I seem to recall a 2 bedroom for a week during summer was $80,000 plus $2400 a year in fees. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes I saw that too but can't remember by whom and where.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 1:50 pm

booked the deal

So I decided to do it and booked the 5 night deal for $299 for late August. Seems like the deal is filling up because they said all the king-bed rooms were already taken so I got 2 double beds. They didn't give me the option of what day to do the timeshare presentation but did give me 3 different time options on one day. It was hard to understand the wording in the fine print of the deal but I'm wondering what happens if you don't go to the presentation. I am going because I agreed to it for this deal but just wondering. They charged the $299 to my card already. Do they increase that to regular price if you miss the presentation? I'm still waiting to hear from people that go to the presentation to see what its like. I'm glad I got this great hotel deal because flights from Sacramento have shot up! I paid $350 2 years ago and now can't find anything less than $550. Anyone know of deals for Sacramento-Maui?
Old Jul 17, 2014, 8:55 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador, Marriott Gold
I have GP and Amex Plat but don't recall receiving such an offer. Has anyone been successful in booking without an access code?
Old Aug 9, 2014, 6:17 am

Programs: Starwood Gold
I'm interested in the $299 offer or the $849 offer. If someone can DM details I would appreciate the help.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:53 am

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold

I got the $849 offer a while ago and promptly threw it in the trash. the $299 deal came this week and now its got me interested. I found a review on tripadvisor that had a pic of the construction in june and it looks like the frame of the building is done and they were almost done with the pool.

my mom is always down for Hawaii but I wonder if she'll be put off by not having an ocean view (I've spoiled her in the past lol). I read above that they're treating this deal as a separate entity from the main hotel offering but has anyone been successful in using a dsu?

ETA: do you receive nightly stay credits for maintaining status with this deal?

Last edited by skitch23; Aug 9, 2014 at 8:13 am
Old Aug 10, 2014, 3:23 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
code please x2

Originally Posted by ma_zeoli
Hi -

Hyatt Residence Club will allow someone who has received an offer who does not plan to use it for the 5 nites $299 offer to assign it to me.

If anyone is kind enough to have their offer assigned to me (it costs nothing more than a 2 minute phone call), my family would be so grateful. We are in the midst of planning a Hawaii vacation next month and this would work perfectly !

Thanks to all for your goodwill and best to all !
Hi I am non US based and never get sent these offers. is there a link or a code..?

seems too good to be true. My question is do you BOTH have to go to the presentation- we have a little boy and my husband refuses to go to these things but im more than happy to sit through a presentation! i just dont think he would go and my little boy certainly cant sit still for 90 minutes!
Old Aug 10, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Hi I am non US based and never get sent these offers. is there a link or a code..?

seems too good to be true. My question is do you BOTH have to go to the presentation- we have a little boy and my husband refuses to go to these things but im more than happy to sit through a presentation! i just dont think he would go and my little boy certainly cant sit still for 90 minutes!
According to their rule, both you and your husband would have to attend.
Old Aug 10, 2014, 10:13 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Unhappy ARGH

Originally Posted by suite2suite
According to their rule, both you and your husband would have to attend.
ARGH,hmm i don't think i could convince him- not even for a bargain like this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.