Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Using multiple diamond suite upgrades for multiple rooms?

Old Sep 3, 2013, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

If I want to book 4 hotel rooms for my family stay, can I use all 4 of the diamond suite upgrades for the rooms or is it only for my personal room?
Old Sep 3, 2013, 8:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist

You can book all 4 as long as the rooms are in your name. I just did it !
Old Sep 3, 2013, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Can you change the name later if another person would be paying for one of the other rooms?
Old Sep 3, 2013, 10:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jvirgi
Can you change the name later if another person would be paying for one of the other rooms?
I've changed names, and Diamond Membership #'s after check-in, but you need to do it before check out. Ask candidly at the front desk, and they'll ensure and double check that the stay and points are credited to whom you want credited.

Print out an invoice and ensure each room is separately billed, with correct information and HP membership#.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.