FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   2013 Fall Discover New Possibilities Promo (bonus pts-9/9/13-11/30/13-reg by 10/31) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1496414-2013-fall-discover-new-possibilities-promo-bonus-pts-9-9-13-11-30-13-reg-10-31-a.html)

TheTourVan Aug 22, 2013 7:41 am

2013 Fall Discover New Possibilities Promo (bonus pts-9/9/13-11/30/13-reg by 10/31)

[Mod edit: registration now open at http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content..._possibilities and the complete T&Cs is posted at post #78 of this thread]

What do you think? I like that they are back in the promotion game. You can sign up for it here.

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...istration.html

http://cdn.loyaltylobby.com/wp-conte...iJj4pmXtLk.jpg

skywalkerLAX Aug 22, 2013 7:43 am

Where did you get this?

I just read about it.

TheTourVan Aug 22, 2013 7:44 am

Its on the Hyatt website. The link is in the post.

holtju2 Aug 22, 2013 7:45 am

Originally Posted by TheTourVan (Post 21316337)

Really? The photo links to:

cdn.loyaltylobby.com/wp-content/gallery/august-2013/xhyatt-discover-new-possibilities-fall-2013-promotion-body.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iJj4pmXtLk.jpg

This is Hyatt's website?

skywalkerLAX Aug 22, 2013 7:48 am

Originally Posted by TheTourVan (Post 21316337)

That wasn't my question. I was asking where you got it from since obviously there wasn't any mailer yet.

Edit: Post #4 answered my question.

Thanks OP for posting this but I think for all intends and purposes the source of information like this should be mentioned properly. If you download this from some website maybe it would be better to disclaim it.

Cheers!

Snow Goose Aug 22, 2013 7:49 am

Thanks for sharing. Not exactly earth shattering but very welcome after a long drought from Hyatt.

2500 GP points a night assuming 20 nights spent at Hyatt over the promo period is decent, and works out to almost 2 free nights in a top tier hotel. I'll definitely plan on maxing out the promotion.

SG

TheTourVan Aug 22, 2013 7:49 am

Originally Posted by holtju2 (Post 21316346)
Really? The photo links to:

cdn.loyaltylobby.com/wp-content/gallery/august-2013/xhyatt-discover-new-possibilities-fall-2013-promotion-body.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iJj4pmXtLk.jpg

This is Hyatt's website?

OMG seriously? FWIW, I was told via twitter about it and google image searched since my snipit tool wasnt working and this came up.

Good lord, from now on I just wont bother posting things.

skywalkerLAX Aug 22, 2013 7:54 am

Originally Posted by Snow Goose (Post 21316364)
Thanks for sharing. Not exactly earth shattering but very welcome after a long drought from Hyatt.

2500 GP points a night assuming 20 nights spent at Hyatt over the promo period is decent, and works out to almost 2 free nights in a top tier hotel. I'll definitely plan on maxing out the promotion.

SG

+1

I'm almost done with my requal and maybe have like 5-7 more nights. Will take the extra 1K and be happy with it, better than nothing.

For someone who hasn't done much with Hyatt so far this year and plans to extend Diamond the promo might be a welcome motivation. :)

ahcjar103 Aug 22, 2013 7:54 am

2013 Hyatt Fall Promotion

Mlife can come in handy with this one!

skywalkerLAX Aug 22, 2013 8:25 am

Originally Posted by ahcjar103 (Post 21316387)
Mlife can come in handy with this one!

I got a mailer today from MLife 29$ Rates at Luxor. :D

mmgm Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am

Until Oct. 30

Gold Passport Concierge Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am

2013 Fall Discover New Possibilities Promotion

Dear FlyerTalkers,

We’re excited to announce the latest Hyatt Gold Passport global bonus point promotion, New Possibilities.

You can earn 5,000 bonus points after your first five eligible nights, and thousands more for every additional five nights. After 20 nights, that’s 50,000 bonus points. Please reference the chart below:

Stay Earn Total Bonus Points Earned
5 Nights + 5,000 Bonus Points = 5,000
10 Nights + 10,000 Bonus Points = 15,000
15 Nights + 15,000 Bonus Points = 30,000
20 Nights + 20,000 Bonus Points = 50,000

Then, you can redeem those points for free nights, room upgrades, and dining and spa services — even when you're not staying the night. Simply register September 9 through October 31, and stay from September 9 through November 30 at any Hyatt hotel worldwide.

For additional details, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions and Promotion Terms and Conditions.

To register, please visit hyatt.com beginning September 9. Registration ends October 31, 2013.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at one of our 500+ hotels around the world.

Safe travels,

Complete Terms and Conditions
Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions

ELIGIBILITY/HOW TO REGISTER: To participate in this Promotion, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and register for this Promotion. Current member online registration begins September 9, 2013 by registering at goldpassport.com/possibilities and ends October 31, 2013. Only new members who enroll online from September 9, 2013 through October 31, 2013 will automatically be registered for the Promotion. New members who enroll through any other means must also complete registration from September 9, 2013 through October 31, 2013. Void where prohibited.

PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins September 9, 2013 and ends November 30, 2013 (“Promotion Period”).

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, earn 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your 5th Eligible Night, an additional 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your 10th Eligible Night, an additional 15,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your 15th Eligible Night, and an additional 20,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your 20th Eligible Night at any participating Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, or Hyatt Residence Club™ hotel and resort worldwide, or any participating M life resort. A maximum of 50,000 bonus points may be earned during the Promotion Period. To participate in this Promotion and receive these bonus points, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member, register for the Promotion, provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at reservation/check-in, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered, and pay an Eligible Rate.
5 Nights 5,000 bonus points = 5,000
10 Nights additional 10,000 bonus points = 15,000
15 Nights additional 15,000 bonus points = 30,000
20 Nights additional 20,000 bonus points = 50,000

HYATT ELIGIBLE NIGHTS: For the purpose of this Promotion, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night during the Promotion Period at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort when choosing points or miles and paying an Eligible Rate (as defined in the Hyatt Gold Passport program Terms and Conditions). Award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms.
M LIFE-ELIGIBLE NIGHTS: For the purpose of this Promotion, an “M life-Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night during the Promotion Period at any participating M life resort where (i) payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts International property, (ii) stays booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) stays booked through a World Wide Reservation Center. Award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms.
BONUS POINT POSTING: Please allow two to three (2-3) weeks after your 5th Eligible Night (and every five Eligible Nights thereafter) for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account (allow 4-6 weeks for bonus points from nights outside the U.S.).

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice. This Promotion is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. Membership in Hyatt Gold Passport is free. For complete program Terms and Conditions, and to join, visit goldpassport.com.

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Residence Club™ resort, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2013 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion – New Possibilities
September 9 – November 30, 2013

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I participate?
To participate, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport® member. Join Hyatt Gold Passport today. New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport on Hyatt.com from September 9, 2013 through October 31, 2013, will automatically be registered for the promotion. Current members and new members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport in-hotel or through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center must register into the promotion by October 31, 2013 to participate. Register at goldpassport.com/possibilities.

What are the qualifying registration dates of the promotion?
From September 9, 2013 through October 31, 2013, current members and new members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport in-hotel or through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center may visit goldpassport.com/possibilities to complete registration into the promotion. New members who enroll on Hyatt.com will automatically be registered for the promotion upon enrollment in Hyatt Gold Passport from September 9, 2013 through October 31, 2013. Registration will be closed after October 31, 2013.

What are the qualifying stay dates of the promotion?
The promotion period for earning points begins September 9, 2013 and ends on November 30, 2013.

How does the Hyatt Gold Passport promotion work?
First, participants must join Hyatt Gold Passport today. If you are a current member or a new member who has enrolled in Hyatt Gold Passport in-hotel or through Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center, please register to participate at goldpassport.com/possibilities. Then, after your first five eligible nights, you will earn 5,000 bonus points, and thousands more for every additional five nights up to 20 eligible nights, when you stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort or participating M life resort from September 9, 2013 through November 30, 2013, you will earn cumulative bonus points. Please reference the chart below.

5 Nights 5,000 bonus points = 5,000
10 Nights additional 10,000 bonus points = 15,000
15 Nights additional 15,000 bonus points = 30,000
20 Nights additional 20,000 bonus points = 50,000

Be sure to provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number when making reservations and at check-in.
Do the five (5) nights have to be consecutive?
No. The required nights do not need to be consecutive. We will track your eligible nights and once the stay qualifications have been met, your bonus points will be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks after your 5th eligible night for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account (allow 4 – 6 weeks for bonus points from nights outside the U.S. or from participating M life resorts).

How many bonus points can I earn?
You can earn up to 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points with this promotion.

Is there an additional bonus for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers?
No, there is no additional bonus for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers within this promotion. Hyatt Credit Cardmembers should register for the promotion at goldpassport.com/possibilities.

Previous Hyatt Gold Passport promotions have included a Hyatt Credit Card bonus offer. Why isn’t there a bonus this time?
At this time, Hyatt Gold Passport would like to offer all members the same bonus point offer.

What is considered an Eligible Night?
For the purpose of this Offer, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort when choosing points or miles and paying an Eligible Rate.

What is an Eligible Rate?
For the purpose of this Promotion, an "Eligible Rate" shall be defined as any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on hyatt.com, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).

Can I earn bonus points for nights stayed during the promotion period at M life resorts as well?
Yes, all eligible nights stayed at participating M life resorts will be counted toward this promotion. An M life Eligible Night is any night of an M life Eligible Stay (i) where payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts International property, (ii) any stay booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center,, excluding free night awards.

What are the redemption dates for the bonus points?
Bonus points can be redeemed at any time. A membership may be discontinued at the discretion of Hyatt Gold Passport if no activity occurs within any consecutive 12-month period; at this time all points will be forfeited.

Will I receive Hyatt Gold Passport base points for my stay in addition to the bonus points?
Yes, as a Hyatt Gold Passport member, you will still earn the standard five (5) points per eligible dollar spent. Platinum or Diamond members will still earn their tier bonus.

Does it matter if I choose points or miles for my stay in order to earn bonus points?
No. You can choose to earn points or miles for your base earning, but the promotion is fulfilled with Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points.

Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
No, all forms of payment are accepted, as long as the guest is a registered guest and paying an eligible rate.

When will I receive my bonus points?
Your bonus points will be posted to your account as you complete every five (5) eligible nights (up to 20). Please allow 2 – 3 weeks after your fifth eligible night for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account (allow 4 – 6 weeks for bonus points from nights outside the U.S. or from participating M life resorts).

Where can I see how many bonus points I have earned?
To see how many bonus points you have earned and to redeem the bonus points, visit goldpassport.com, access your account with your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number/user name and password, click on Account Details in the My Account section.

If I pay for more than one room, will I receive bonus points for all rooms?
No. Bonus points will be given for one room per member, per stay regardless of the number of paid rooms.

azepine00 Aug 22, 2013 9:43 am

as a reference spg has flat 2500 for each 5 nt bonus this fall so this looks much more attractive...

WAS Aug 22, 2013 9:44 am

Pretty good promotion, I think. I've been slacking on requalification this year, but this will help.

Nick311 Aug 22, 2013 10:07 am

Not bad at all. :cool: