Non-stay points not posting

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2013, 11:31 am
Used to be hamajicky
Original Poster

Non-stay points not posting

I did not stay at the O'Hare Hyatt Regency on August 13, but I did buy
some snacks and eat lunch in the restaurant. At both places, I wrote my
GP# on the receipt in the blank provided, but the waitress didn't really know what to do with it, and the points have not posted to my account.

I read online (http://hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-serv...s.jsp#90022376) that the points should post immediately, or at the most, 48 hours later. It's been more than 48 hours and the points still have not posted.

What is the best way to get this fixed?
Old Aug 16, 2013, 1:29 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I had the same problem with 3 dines at my local HR. My PL agent posted it for me with my submission of the credit card receipt. I would contact CS and if that fails PM the Gold Passport Concierge here on FT. Hopefully, you have some ort of receipt you can submit.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 3:19 pm
Used to be hamajicky
Original Poster

Thanks. I emailed [email protected] and they told me to contact the hotel. I tried that but got the run-around--no one at the hotel knew who to connect me to.

I'll try PMing the GP Concierge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.