Wiki Posts
Search

How to book a suite?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2013, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
How to book a suite?

I'm trying to force the reservation system to display a suite but it wont show anything but Doubles and King Rooms.

Hyatt Scottsdale, has suites available, the advance purchase has them available but they won't display as daily rates.

I've tried to add 2 Adults, 4 Adults, 2 Adults 3 Kids but only Kings and doubles.

I've had this happen in the past, is my only solution to call?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 7:22 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by LASUA1K
I'm trying to force the reservation system to display a suite but it wont show anything but Doubles and King Rooms.

Hyatt Scottsdale, has suites available, the advance purchase has them available but they won't display as daily rates.

I've tried to add 2 Adults, 4 Adults, 2 Adults 3 Kids but only Kings and doubles.

I've had this happen in the past, is my only solution to call?
Hi LASUA1K,

Feel free to call our reservation office, or PM us. We are always happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Nick B.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:33 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Hmmm. I had the same issue with the Hyatt Scottsdale (great hotel; wife loves it) earlier today. I was booking a room for tomorrow night and decided to call the Diamond line after not seeing any suites available (I have a couple of suite upgrade certs to burn). The person on the Diamond line said that there were suites available - they didn't show up under any rate. The reservations agent called the hotel and had no problem confirming me into a Palm suite. They must be pretty empty; I got an outrageously low rate.

I'll chalk the lack of suites listed on the web to another Hyatt IT issue. The reservations agent needed to take a credit card number from me today because the one on file was expired. While giving her my credit card info, I looked up the one listed in my profile - it's NOT expired. Hyatt IT is terrible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.