Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Two adults + two young kids = two rooms?!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two adults + two young kids = two rooms?!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2013, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by kay_jay
Thanks Mary2e. That thread was very general, but I need to understand in regards to Paris.

Is there a flexibility if I contacted Gold passport?
I know you're upset/concerned, but that thread specifically mentioned Paris in a couple of posts.

It's not likely they will allow 4 people in a room. One person had success at the Madeline property getting a larger room, but Vendome isn't going to do it unless you pay for a suite.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 10:38 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
In the US/Canada
In the US (and I suspect in Canada?) fire laws are local? Have you successfully booked 4 persons into a room in EVERY city in the US? Theoretically not impossible, but...
Old Jun 25, 2013, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
The offer of 410e sounds like a great deal. Considering.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 3:02 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Exactly... considering what kind of suite you will get for such a discount (in Paris). Or book two rooms...
But don't make the hotel the bad guy's here....they still seem to do almost everything that's reasonably possible for those spending points or free nights.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 8:39 pm

Thanks guys. Went ahead and booked two rooms/per night & got connecting rooms.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 12:14 am

Programs: LH, United, Hyatt, Air France
As a Diamond member, I booked my room using points for 2 nights. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (6 year old and 17 month old). I am expecting an upgrade upon check-in since I am a Diamond member.

But the concierge is demanding me to book another room which will cost 410 Euros per night. This is not what I expected for a Diamond member. They site legal reasons. My travel is next week and this is the email I received today. In the US/Canada, there is absolutely no problem with any Hyatts imposing this.

Is there any flexibility with this rule?
Have you tried the Hyatt Etoile ? Check the rates and summer promotions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.