Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift (Targetted) - including poll - Over?

View Poll Results: Did you receive the 25/50/75/100 unique property bonus?
30.23%
23.26%
11.63%
11.63%
Didn't receive after milestones passed
44.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 12, 2015, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Milestone gifts as reported by Flyertalkers.

25 hotels - 5,000 points
50 hotels - 10,000 points
75 hotels - 1 free night anywhere
100 hotels - 1 free night anywhere

500 points for a game. Guess the order of the hotels visited.

Be aware that this is a targeted promotion. Not everyone receives it, and who is selected is a secret guarded by Hyatt.
Print Wikipost

50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift (Targetted) - including poll - Over?

Old Apr 17, 2013, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Thumbs up 50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift (Targetted) - including poll - Over?

I just received an email from Hyatt congratulating me on staying at 50 unique properties within their portfolio (actual number is closer to 70 at this point) and informing me that they have deposited an 1-night award into my account. It can be used at any Hyatt property across the globe and it expires in a year from today. An interesting tidbit is that the email came from a person whose title is "Milestones Curator"

This is the first time I heard of such a program and I was very pleasantly surprised to get this email. Quick check of my GP account confirmed that the award is there.

Big ^ from me and here is to the hope that I receive another one (or three) when I reach 100.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 1:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Plat, Centurion, too many airlines
Originally Posted by todorovic
I just received an email from Hyatt congratulating me on staying at 50 unique properties within their portfolio (actual number is closer to 70 at this point) and informing me that they have deposited an 1-night award into my account. It can be used at any Hyatt property across the globe and it expires in a year from today. An interesting tidbit is that the email came from a person whose title is "Milestones Curator"

This is the first time I heard of such a program and I was very pleasantly surprised to get this email. Quick check of my GP account confirmed that the award is there.

Big ^ from me and here is to the hope that I receive another one (or three) when I reach 100.
that is really cool... I am certain I have stayed at 50 different properties myself... hopefully I get a free night as well.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 1:46 pm

Programs: LH HON,AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, and a few more
I stayed at 48 unique properties right now. Should cross the 50 within 2 weeks. Did the free night come with a category limit?
Old Apr 17, 2013, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by roadwarrior365
I stayed at 48 unique properties right now. Should cross the 50 within 2 weeks. Did the free night come with a category limit?
No limits. Here are the T&Cs:

Unique hotels visited measured from January 1995 to present. Member must have one (1) eligible stay within the past five (5) years to receive Milestone award. Free Night promotional awards are valid for one (1) year from date of issuance at any Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, and Hyatt Residence Club location worldwide. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Free Night award is valid for standard room accommodations and is available when standard rooms are available at the Hyatt Daily Rate. Standard rooms are defined by each hotel. Award stay is subject to the reservation requirement of an individual hotel, such as length of stay. Award reservation is subject to the cancellation policy of an individual location. Member recognition is at the discretion of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Hyatt Residence Club resorts, Hyatt Gold Passport and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. 2013 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Also, the email had a list of 50 hotels that counted towards the promotion - some of those are not with Hyatt anymore.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 3:56 pm

That's pretty neat...of course...I am now waiting for the screams from people who did not get a free night and how this is a promo that they should get too, not just certain people, like the UA 50k mile thing. It sounds a lot like SPGs secret promo last year where they gave 2 or 3 free nights to anyone who stayed at each brand in the portfolio in the year, but never announced it.

Stayed at 18 myself, not counting award stays. Quite a few more than I thought actually .
Old Apr 17, 2013, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Interesting. I've stayed at 17 in Asia/Australia/NZ, and I'm sure plenty in the US, but only 1 in South America, and none yet in Africa or Europe. This might inspire me to check out new properties. I'd guess I'm at least 10 short of 50.

Only 1 was strictly an award stay. All others were either revenue or both.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA-GS; WN A-list;Hyatt - CC; Hertz - PC
50 Unique Hotels Visited – 1 Free Night Gift

I got one the other day for 25 unique properties, but did not look close enough to see if they have me anything ill check tonight
Old Apr 17, 2013, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Received the email over the lunch hour. Glad to see that the cert. is valid world-wide, and not just as cat 1-4, etc..

My list of hotels clearly says that I stay at too many HPs
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Interesting... 44 properties in my statistic but some were award stays only. Not going to whine over this... one night... big deal. :-)
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:16 pm

Programs: ex-Delta DM (NWA was nice while it lasted), Hyatt Diamond
Fingers crossed - nothing in my inbox. I'm at 68 properties on four continents - have a bunch of reservations for the summer and that free night sure would come in handy.

We'll see . . .
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:45 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
I have done 55.

But PH Vendome and PH Sydney were always on points. HR Auckland doesn't exist any more.

Even if those don't count, I still have 52. But I don't have that email offer.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 6:11 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Interesting have had 57 since 2010... no email
Old Apr 17, 2013, 7:09 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Received mine around 11a this morning. Along with the 50K UA/RDM gift last year, I'm beginning to like these surprise HGP emails!
Old Apr 17, 2013, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
There must be other requirements for this than the pure number of different properties visited.

Just checked my Hyatt stay history that was 139 pages long. I have stayed at least at 124 different properties of which more than 100 must have been paid. And no luv from Hyatt.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 8:46 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by holtju2
There must be other requirements for this than the pure number of different properties visited.

Just checked my Hyatt stay history that was 139 pages long. I have stayed at least at 124 different properties of which more than 100 must have been paid. And no luv from Hyatt.
^ did you requal as Diamond?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.