Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Hyderabad REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 1:41 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Greetings FlyerTalkers!

It gives us great pleasure to announce that the Park Hyatt Hyderabad in India opened its doors to guests today! The hotel offers 251 rooms, suites, and apartments that are designed for today’s modern travelers. Each room is equipped with separate work states, dual in-line telephone, high-speed internet access, and a large 46 inch flat screen TV. The hotel offers two restaurants, a sophisticated lobby lounge, and two bars.

Happy Travels!
Old Jul 30, 2012, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
I have an upcoming work trip to Hyderabad and was thinking about staying here but could not find any reviews for this place. Any recent experiences staying at this hotel?
Old Jul 30, 2012, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by thestallion123
I have an upcoming work trip to Hyderabad and was thinking about staying here but could not find any reviews for this place. Any recent experiences staying at this hotel?
You may want to check on Tripadvisor.com
Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by aglp2k
You may want to check on Tripadvisor.com
Looked up TA earlier-not a whole lot there either.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:56 pm

Great hotel overall

I've stayed there twice now. Overall an excellent hotel relative to others in Hyderabad. Very good service in restaurants. Comfortable rooms with some of the nicest bedding I've had in India.

There is a neat atrium and you can get a room overlooking either the atrium (quiet, but no light) or one looking outside.

Small workout room with a nice view. Pool area is also small, and it has a view that is a bit gritty. Chairs by the pool are extremely comfortable.

The location is in Banjara Hills. This is an area with lots of shopping and fancy residences. Some software companies, though most are further west. Depending on traffic, you're around 45 minutes to the old city. For companies in Hi Tech City, the new Hyatt in Gachibowli is closer.

Bottom line: I've been in pretty much every hotel in Hyderabad and this is definitely my favorite on service and facilities. It's also the closest to my office, so maybe I'm biased.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 5:49 am

Decent hotel and staff. THe only comment I can make it that the rooms are sort of split in the middle and towels etc are kept on the left side of the room while shower/bathtub are on the right side with no place to hang the towel in the shower... so basically you're dripping water on the marble floor looking for a towel which makes for a slippery situation. so perhaps poor planning on the hotels part here. But decent property and good diamond benefits....
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Thumbs up Wow...just amazing...

I'm currently staying at the Park Hyatt Hyderabad and I am happy say how pleased I am with my experience thus far. So happy in fact, I've already redirected some nights to Park Hyatt Hyderabad on my current trip!

To the Management team and staff at Park Hyatt Hyderabad:

Wow, just amazing service!! Your attention to detail from the first moment you walk in, greetings by name each and every day and night, a walk-through of your unit to make sure all is right, fantastic service at the restaurants, special service to get trousers and jeans hemmed - just absolutely fantastic!

And to top it off, the timing was perfect as the Park Hyatt is having a special "Masters of Food and Wine" event this weekend.

Guess where I'm staying next time I visit Hyderabad?!?

:-)
Old Jan 12, 2015, 7:21 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Singapore Krisflyer Gold, Vistara Gold
Fabulous stay at Park Hyatt Hyderabad

Finished a fabulous 3 day stay at Park Hyatt Hyderabad recently.

I had booked a 1+1 stay at PHH in the GOSF14 sale, opting for a extra rollaway in the room since it was going to be 3 adults traveling together. At time of booking tried using DSU but upgrade was unavailable as the Park Suite rooms were sold out.

Day before stay, PHH team called to verify time of arrival and ask about any special requests. Upon asking for confirmation of rollaway bed, they were unable to confirm due to lack of availability. Asked them for DSU upgrade instead and had a few rounds back n forth. At that time, was very disappointed as the hotel was neither confirming Suite upgrade nor the rollaway bed.

However at check-in, hotel really turned around on the service and informed us that they were giving us 2 connecting rooms as a courtesy given my Diamond status. Hotel staff went truly above n beyond to make it comfortable stay.

As about the hotel/ rooms themselves, beautiful hotel done up in dark simple yet classy decor. Infinite pool and sauna facilities are nice. In-room dining and restaurants are quite reasonable for a PH and high quality!

Will definitely return again.
Old Nov 25, 2016, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Presidential Suite and other suites available for $129 under "The Places You Can Explore" rate.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 26, 2016, 9:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP 100k, Hyatt Globalist, Hhonors Diamond, Marriot Platinum
I am trying to find Platinum benefits at this property (upgrades, breakfast etc). Can someone share their experience?
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:39 am

Programs: TK *A Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Amex Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
No recognition for Platinum members

I am currently staying here.

The person that checked me in didn't mention my Platinum status. I brought it up myself. He checked with his manager and returned to say that there is not much benefits. No breakfast. Only Diamonds get considered for room upgrades. He did say that Platinum members get 15% off laundry though .

They have put me on the lowest floor facing inward into the atrium. So it is dark even during the day when the sun is shining bright outside. No city view, of course.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:49 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I don't know what your expectations were... but Platinum benefits are not property specific, and it's 15% bonus points and not much more....
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:52 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
What are you expecting? the benefits are not much for Platinums

https://goldpassport.hyatt.com/conte...embership.html

you get 15%, premium interne, and 2pm late check-out..
anything else is at the hotel's descretion (e.g. a couple of years ago I did receive club access as a platinum, can't remember the hotel though)
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: TK *A Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Amex Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
The link you provided says this about Platinum membership:

"Preferred Rooms Upon Arrival
Enjoy a preferred room including rooms on higher floors or rooms with preferred views, based on availability upon arrival"

May they could have acknowledged this benefit, and said that there were no preferred rooms available when I checked in? Since they didn't, I don't know if it is the case of staff not understanding this benefit, or if the preferred rooms were indeed not available.

Just a few days ago, Hyatt Regency Mumbai, upgraded me to club access with breakfast and airport transfer. But that was probably an exception.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by proton022
The link you provided says this about Platinum membership:

"Preferred Rooms Upon Arrival
Enjoy a preferred room including rooms on higher floors or rooms with preferred views, based on availability upon arrival"
I think this is mostly lip service. My one stay at a Hyatt hotel as a Platinum, I was told that I was being upgraded to a "preferred" room, but I honestly couldn't tell the difference between it and a regular room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.