Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hyatt | Gold Passport
Sign in using an external account

Old Mar 29, 12, 1:41 pm   #1
Company Representative - Gold Passport by Hyatt

Park Hyatt Hyderabad REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Greetings FlyerTalkers!

It gives us great pleasure to announce that the Park Hyatt Hyderabad in India opened its doors to guests today! The hotel offers 251 rooms, suites, and apartments that are designed for today’s modern travelers. Each room is equipped with separate work states, dual in-line telephone, high-speed internet access, and a large 46 inch flat screen TV. The hotel offers two restaurants, a sophisticated lobby lounge, and two bars.

Happy Travels!
Old Jul 30, 12, 1:03 pm   #2

Programs: AA Platinum, UA Silver, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I have an upcoming work trip to Hyderabad and was thinking about staying here but could not find any reviews for this place. Any recent experiences staying at this hotel?
Old Jul 30, 12, 4:22 pm   #3

Programs: AA PLAT & Lifetime Gold, UA GOLD, HH Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG PLAT, Marriott Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestallion123 View Post
I have an upcoming work trip to Hyderabad and was thinking about staying here but could not find any reviews for this place. Any recent experiences staying at this hotel?
You may want to check on Tripadvisor.com
aglp2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 12, 6:19 am   #4

Programs: AA Platinum, UA Silver, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by aglp2k View Post
You may want to check on Tripadvisor.com
Looked up TA earlier-not a whole lot there either.
Old Jun 10, 13, 3:56 pm   #5

Programs: LH SEN, SPG
Great hotel overall

I've stayed there twice now. Overall an excellent hotel relative to others in Hyderabad. Very good service in restaurants. Comfortable rooms with some of the nicest bedding I've had in India.

There is a neat atrium and you can get a room overlooking either the atrium (quiet, but no light) or one looking outside.

Small workout room with a nice view. Pool area is also small, and it has a view that is a bit gritty. Chairs by the pool are extremely comfortable.

The location is in Banjara Hills. This is an area with lots of shopping and fancy residences. Some software companies, though most are further west. Depending on traffic, you're around 45 minutes to the old city. For companies in Hi Tech City, the new Hyatt in Gachibowli is closer.

Bottom line: I've been in pretty much every hotel in Hyderabad and this is definitely my favorite on service and facilities. It's also the closest to my office, so maybe I'm biased.
andymell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 13, 5:49 am   #6

Programs: hilton diamond,spg g, hyatt Diamond, Medallion Silver, mnm senator, Hertz Pres Circle, Taj IC Gold
Decent hotel and staff. THe only comment I can make it that the rooms are sort of split in the middle and towels etc are kept on the left side of the room while shower/bathtub are on the right side with no place to hang the towel in the shower... so basically you're dripping water on the marble floor looking for a towel which makes for a slippery situation. so perhaps poor planning on the hotels part here. But decent property and good diamond benefits....