Search

Park Hyatt Siem Reap (now open)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2013, 9:01 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Park Hyatt Siem Reap (now open)

Greetings Flyertalker's,

Park Hyatt Siem Reap, which opened Wednesday, is Hyatt’s fourteenth property in Southeast Asia region and the first Hyatt hotel in Cambodia.

Formerly known as Hotel De La Paix, one of Cambodia’s top-rated hotels, the property has reopened under the Park Hyatt brand following a 14-month top-to-bottom renovation by award-winning interior designer Bill Bensley. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Siem Reap, close to the town’s largest old market, several night markets, and the bustling and eclectic restaurant and shopping district. Park Hyatt Siem Reap features 108 guestrooms, including 14 suites, designed to replicate the interior towers of Angkor Wat. The hotel also has several unique food and beverage outlets serving Khmer and French provincial cuisine, a full spa with two swimming pools, a smart gym featuring new Technogym cardiovascular and strength machines, and ample meeting space.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 1:26 am

Programs: KF Gold
Am staying there for 3 nights next week in a Park Suite King and will report back with some photos!
Old Aug 2, 2013, 10:20 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

There is now a review thread on this property - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html . For housekeeping purposes I will lock this thread.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.