Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

WN02M - 1800 WN points per stay (up to 18000 total) - 10/1/11-1/15/12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:02 am
Original Poster

I just received an email about another triple points promo. No mention of another 10K bonus after 5 stays so it appears it's just 1,800 pts per stay. Maybe we can update the thread title?

Make your next stay with Hyatt even more rewarding by earning triple points between October 1, 2011 and January 15, 2012.

You will receive 1,800 points per qualifying stay instead of the standard 600 points at any Hyatt hotel, including over 160 Hyatt Place locations. You could earn up to 18,000 Rapid Rewards Points and begin registering for this promotion today, September 22, 2011.

To participate in this promotion, you must:
  • Register today at Hyatt or by calling 1-800-30-HYATT and providing code WN02M
  • Stay at any Hyatt hotel between October 1, 2011 and January 15, 2012
  • Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Rapid Rewards account number at reservation and check-in
  • Request to earn Rapid Rewards Points at check-in
  • Pay an Eligible Rate during stay

Registration Link - http://www.hyatt.com/gp/en/partnerpr...irect_rrfal11b

Terms & Conditions

Earn up to 18,000 Rapid Rewards® Points with Hyatt

To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, you must be a member of Hyatt Gold Passport. Join Hyatt Gold Passport via www.hyatt.com/RRFAL11B or call 1-800-228-3360 and request enrollment code WN02M. Receive 1,800 Rapid Rewards® Points per eligible stay between October 1, 2011 and January 15, 2012 (“Promotion Period”) at any Hyatt hotel worldwide. A maximum of 18,000 Rapid Rewards Points per member may be earned during Promotion Period. You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Rapid Rewards account number at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an Eligible Rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all stays in which your Hyatt Gold Passport and Rapid Rewards account numbers are provided.

"Eligible Rate" is defined in the Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-...conditions.jsp

All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Please allow three to four (3 - 4) weeks after checkout for bonus miles to be posted to your Rapid Rewards account (allow 4-6 weeks for bonus miles from stays outside the U.S.). Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete Hyatt Gold Passport program terms and conditions visit goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™, Hyatt Vacation Club™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2011 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Last edited by peteropny; Sep 22, 2011 at 3:02 pm Reason: added registration link and T&Cs
Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:38 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Thank you for posting this - I've separated out your post into a new thread since it's really another promo. Please let us know if you have a link to this.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
This seems to be the link.

So as much as Gold Passport is annoying me without FFN, it may turn out that I will make Diamond after all with this promo. $30 a pop (I can use a ton of WGA credits) isn't as good at $65/pop for the last promo, but along with the Hyatt points it's still enough to consider some mattress runs if I can find $60/night sale properties around Chicago.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for posting the link!
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
how do i change points to mile earning?

Originally Posted by kenbo
Thanks for posting the link!
I am earning points for all of my hyatt stay, if I want to earn miles, do i have to call diamond line to change to miles? or I can just do it when I check in to hotel?
I can still earn diamond amenity+5000 bonus promo in points?
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xuni4everx
I am earning points for all of my hyatt stay, if I want to earn miles, do i have to call diamond line to change to miles? or I can just do it when I check in to hotel?
You can do it at the hotel. Just specify at check-in that you want the miles and they'll need to write down your Rapid Rewards number. You will still receive the Diamond amenity and the stay/nights will count towards the 5K promo. ^
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:09 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

See how well it all works when we all work together

Originally Posted by xuni4everx
To change a stay from points to miles you need to tell the check-in clerk that you want miles and give them your WN number. There is a good chance that it would still post as points (especially at HP), not to worry call CS and have them convert the stay to "miles" after it posts.

Yes, for diamond amenity you'll probably need to remind them to do it since it has to be entered on a separate line. Yes, also for the 5000 (Possibilities 2 promo) points since that will occur separately in a sweep after the stays that constitute your 3 nights (at a time) post.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
What I did for the last WN promo was register, then let everything post as Hyatt points, then call Gold Passport and have them convert the stays to miles. It took about 5 minutes on the phone, and they're used to it because most of the properties can't get it right anyway. It took about a week from the call for the WN points to show up.

Sadly, they rolled this out AFTER the 48-hour sale.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by peteropny
See how well it all works when we all work together

To change a stay from points to miles you need to tell the check-in clerk that you want miles and give them your WN number. There is a good chance that it would still post as points (especially at HP), not to worry call CS and have them convert the stay to "miles" after it posts.

Yes, for diamond amenity you'll probably need to remind them to do it since it has to be entered on a separate line. Yes, also for the 5000 (Possibilities 2 promo) points since that will occur separately in a sweep after the stays that constitute your 3 nights (at a time) post.
sounds great to me!^
Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
...it's still enough to consider some mattress runs if I can find $60/night sale properties around Chicago.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...l#post17118874
Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond Member, Hilton Diamond Member
Southwest

How does this work? If I stay at a Hyatt Place for $95 per night for 5 nights and I am a Diamond, how many Southwest miles do I get and how many passport points do I get?
Old Sep 23, 2011, 1:52 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Exclamation

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Please note that those discounted rates in the thread DO NOT EARN Hyatt credit.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 2:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
This is nice. I need some SouthWest points to book an upcoming ski trip, they would cost $25 per 1000 , so booking a Hyatt stay earning 1800 points offsets a potential $45 of cost ... value on redemption is $28.80

And during the 5000 Hyatt points per 3 nights promo , a one-night weekend stay in a Hyatt Place will earn ~1666 + 500 = 2166 Hyatt Points
Old Sep 23, 2011, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jbj2222
How does this work? If I stay at a Hyatt Place for $95 per night for 5 nights and I am a Diamond, how many Southwest miles do I get and how many passport points do I get?
5 nights x 1,800 WN points = 9,000 WN points.

5 nights x 500 pt. Diamond amenity = 2,500 GP points.

You don't earn any base GP points when you take miles.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:08 pm

Programs: status-less.
3X WN points is nice for the value of the points, but do recall that only the base 600 points per stay will count towards WN status perks like the Companion Pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.