Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt 48 Lex REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - LEAVING HYATT 9/1/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt 48 Lex REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - LEAVING HYATT 9/1/15

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:21 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Good riddance. Whether it was the Hyatt mgmt agreement, the local management, or the physical build of the hotel, I won't miss the place. Unless they knock down some walls and come up with better interior furnishings and insulation, I have no plans to be back.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 11:43 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
I'll miss this hotel. It was definitely boutiquey, but I liked it (and thought it was much nicer than the nearby W).

This was also the only Hyatt hotel I know of that offered Diamond members $25 credit to the restaurant to be used anytime, rather than simply free breakfast. As someone who often had to work late & would miss breakfast, this was a godsend.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by moulder3
I'll miss this hotel. It was definitely boutiquey, but I liked it (and thought it was much nicer than the nearby W).

This was also the only Hyatt hotel I know of that offered Diamond members $25 credit to the restaurant to be used anytime, rather than simply free breakfast. As someone who often had to work late & would miss breakfast, this was a godsend.
Union Square offers an anytime credit too if I am not mistaken.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Too bad this is leaving. It was a good cheaper option to some of the pricier NYC Hyatts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.