Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

The Hyatt agent who was fired - for an email 'heads up' that gets posted here

Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

I'm very sad for the agent who lost her job when she sent out this info to a few of her diamond members yesterday, in confident no less. I thought she was just being proactive and looking out for her Diamond members, nothing wrong with that, isn't that why they have the Private Line agents in the first place?

She was the best agent I encountered at Hyatt. And frankly, I didn't think she deserves to be fired over this.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:56 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by imm2b
I'm very sad for the agent who lost her job when she sent out this info to a few of her diamond members yesterday, in confident no less. I thought she was just being proactive and looking out for her Diamond members, nothing wrong with that, isn't that why they have the Private Line agents in the first place?

She was the best agent I encountered at Hyatt. And frankly, I didn't think she deserves to be fired over this.
+1
Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP

^
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:30 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold

If true, this sucks Hyatt!
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am very upset to hear about that.
The intent was clear - to help diamond members so to see a person lose her job over this (even if certain policies were violated) is completely nuts. This is not what i expect from Hyatt with their "we are the family type of ads" i see in many properties.
I never signed up to have a private rep but i would most certainly prefer someone who sincerely cares about my needs.
The more i think of this - the more awful i feel - this really deserves a separate thread to give our comments to Jeff.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
how do you know someone was fired again?
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16809695-post46.html
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I am guessing that the FTers who the PL rep was working with were notified of her departure.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:55 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

FWIW, I've sent an email to Gold Passport to ask that they reconsider the termination of the Private Line rep (not mine in any case) who sent out the "pre-announcement".

Please continue discussions on this topic at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ed-here-i.html .

Last edited by peteropny; Jul 28, 2011 at 9:31 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.