Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Hyatt Gold Passport Point Purchasing Procedures

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 9:02 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Hyatt Gold Passport has teamed up with Points.com to make point purchasing quick and easy for the Hyatt Gold Passport members, effective as of March 31, 2011. With this new partnership, the policies regarding purchasing points have changed.

Hyatt Gold Passport members can purchase up to 40,000 points per calendar year.

Points are available in 1,000 point increments at the cost of $24.

Hyatt Gold Passport members can purchase points at any time.

Hyatt Gold Passport members do not need to have a reservation already made.

Hyatt Gold Passport members do not need to have a certain number of points in their Hyatt Gold Passport account.

Hyatt Gold Passport members are able to purchase points online at goldpassport.com, click on "Purchase or Combine Points", then click "Purchase Points Now"

This is a brief overview of the new procedures with point purchasing. For the full terms & conditions, please click the following link: http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-...conditions.jsp

Sincerely,

Nick B.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 9:47 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Great news- I found the old process confusing. 2.4 cents a point is reasonable, especially when using those points to redeem for the new Park Hyatt Maldives
Old Apr 5, 2011, 10:40 am

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
The value under the old method was a lot better at $.02/point but it is nice that you can purchase a larger amount and aren't limited to the 10% rule.

Thanks for the heads up.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 2:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
GPC, seems I beat you to it
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...aised-40k.html

Bummer with the price increase though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.