Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Targeted: 3,000 CO Miles/stay for CO Presidential Plus MC - 6/1-9/30/10

Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM

Just got this email with a link to this page:
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...romoCode=A8639

To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must be a recipient of this communication, be a Continental Presidential Plus card holder and a Hyatt Gold Passport member. Receive 3,000 Continental Airlines OnePass bonus miles per eligible stay between June 1, 2010 and September 30, 2010, at any Hyatt hotel worldwide. You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Continental Airlines OnePass account number at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an eligible rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which your Hyatt Gold Passport and Continental Airlines OnePass account numbers are provided.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 2:53 pm

Programs: *G, KLM Plat, Avis PC, SPG Plt, Hyt Plt
I wonder if seeing it on the current offers page of the CO website qualifies me as a "recipient of this communication"

Notice how it mentions getting free internet access with your platinum status. I think they're motivated to make Hyatt platinum status seem a little more valuable in the eyes of the card holders
Old Jun 24, 2010, 2:58 pm

Programs: *G, KLM Plat, Avis PC, SPG Plt, Hyt Plt
Originally Posted by ctownflyer
Just got this email with a link to this page:
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...romoCode=A8639

To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must be a recipient of this communication, be a Continental Presidential Plus card holder and a Hyatt Gold Passport member. Receive 3,000 Continental Airlines OnePass bonus miles per eligible stay between June 1, 2010 and September 30, 2010, at any Hyatt hotel worldwide. You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Continental Airlines OnePass account number at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an eligible rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which your Hyatt Gold Passport and Continental Airlines OnePass account numbers are provided.
Your link includes the promo code : A8639.
Plug that code in to the registration page http://www.continental.com/web/en-US.../register.aspx.

It will pop back an error message or a confirmation depending on if you are eligible.

If your not, ymmv if you request the miles from Hyatt.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:30 pm

As a data point, I was not able to register.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by bob1952
As a data point, I was not able to register.
Neither was I.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Neither was I.
Me neither.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
It doesn't appear that registration is required for this promo.

Nothing in the T'c and C's mention registration.
Old Jul 1, 2010, 4:07 pm

Doing the Continental for 3000 miles per stay at Hyatt

OK so here it goes:http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...romoCode=A8639
Old Jul 1, 2010, 4:16 pm
Suspended

Ummm....okay.

Enjoy.

Old Jul 1, 2010, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must be a recipient of this communication, be a Continental Presidential Plus card holder
Old Jul 1, 2010, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I think this is the same offer as discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...9-30-10-a.html
Old Jul 3, 2010, 9:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT, Marriott PLT, Hertz PC,National EE
Has anyone seen the 3k miles on the Hyatt Website?

I have this offer in my deals page on continental and I did switch one night over to miles as a test stay, but Hyatt didn't credit the 3k.

Maybe only Continental will do it when it posts over. Anyone have luck with this?
Old Jul 20, 2010, 9:49 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
No reason to even test the system if I just have a Continental OnePass World Credit Card, not PP, right?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.