Wiki Posts
Search

No response from [email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2010, 6:33 am
Original Poster

No response from [email protected]

Hello,
I had a few issues regarding 3 of my last stays. I wrote an email to [email protected]. In the past I always got a fast replay within 3days, but not his time. I wrote two email the first on June 9th and the second on June 16th.
Until today I havent got any answer. I also considered that ther might be technical problems as I cannot imagine they wouldnt respond within 2 weeks, but I got the auto confirmation that they recived my message.

Anyone had similar experience? Any alternativ email adresses (Diamond email adress?)
Old Jun 24, 2010, 6:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, QFF WP, Velocity Gold
Try calling HGP, phone no.s on the website.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:43 am

I have always gotten quick responses using the form on the website to contact customer service. After you submit the form you are given an immediate automated reply confirming that they have received your message and will get back to you shortly.

You can find the form by clicking "contact us" on the bottom of the GP website and then "Email Hyatt" on the following page.

Of course, telephoning CS always works.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:48 am
Used to be " vincentppetty "

Programs: DL Platinum/1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Loews Platinum; GHA/Omni Platinum; Hilton Gold
Use the Contact form on Web -- or e-mail the property GM

The best way I've found to get a written reply is to use the "Contact" form on the HGP web site.

Also, if you have issues that were resort specific, why not try e-mailing the property GM directly? Most property GMs are very good at reading/replying to e-mails pretty quickly ...
If you don't know the e-mail of the GM, it's usually [email protected]
Check your e-mailed confirmation for the GM's name -- if you don't have that, the property front desk is always willing to give the GM's name.

Good luck!
Old Jun 24, 2010, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
Trogger, Welcome to FT and Hyatt Thread.

Were you writing to them about missing points? I agree with other give Diamond a call or write to property manager.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 9:19 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by Trogger
Hello,
I had a few issues regarding 3 of my last stays. I wrote an email to [email protected]. In the past I always got a fast replay within 3days, but not his time. I wrote two email the first on June 9th and the second on June 16th.
Until today I havent got any answer. I also considered that ther might be technical problems as I cannot imagine they wouldnt respond within 2 weeks, but I got the auto confirmation that they recived my message.

Anyone had similar experience? Any alternativ email adresses (Diamond email adress?)
Hi Trogger,

If you haven't got this resolved yet, send a PM with your Gold Passport account number, the name on the account and what issues you are having, and I would be happy to look into that for you.

Geoff B.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by Trogger
Hello,

I would suggest to call the diamond CS.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 10:57 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
I sent an email to the GP email address about a week ago. Got the confirm immediately, but no response since. I forward again yesterday to the Consumer Affairs email at the bottom of the confirm.

Also email the GH Bali several days ago regarding a couple issues on my last stay. No response. Funny, they replied almost immediately when I was trying to pay for an upgrade, book a hotel car, etc.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 11:21 am

I also submitted an issue over a week ago, nothing other than the confirmation email.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 1:13 pm

I submitted a request for points correction 2 weeks ago. Just today I got a response from Consumer Affairs informing me they had forwarded my request to Hyatt.com Management Team to research. I got the problem fixed by my Private Line agent over a week ago!
Old Jul 19, 2014, 6:15 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Unhappy

Any luck from anyone? I have had the same issue with the web form and I have already tried the GM but no response. Seems like Diamond members don't mean much anymore at Hyatt.

Last edited by HotSwap; Jul 19, 2014 at 6:30 pm Reason: spelling
Old Jul 20, 2014, 3:01 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hi HotSwap,

Happy Sunday!

I am so sorry if you have not received a response. If you would please PM us, we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Dana M.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 9:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
This has happen to me several times... You send a message via the customer service link provided on the homepage of Hyatt.com and you never hear back from anyone... I sent a message about a hotel last January... I did not get a reply until April. Where I work.... this is unacceptable!!! and should be at Hyatt

Originally Posted by HotSwap
Any luck from anyone? I have had the same issue with the web form and I have already tried the GM but no response. Seems like Diamond members don't mean much anymore at Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.