Wiki Posts
Search

G2 Bonus for Diamonds Only?

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2010, 7:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
G2 Bonus for Diamonds Only?

From the "thought I was at a Starwood" category where the Front Desk Agents say the darndest things...

Upon checkout from the HR Waikiki, I asked to make sure that the G2 bonus was in my record. The agent tells me, "G2 Bonus is only for Diamonds."

After seeing my incredulous look, she went to speak to a manager and came back with the same story.

I am not worried as I will call and have it added later, but still... Has anyone else heard of this?
Old May 21, 2010, 8:13 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Nope - that's a new one - Gx is for everyone - 1W (1,000 points is for Diamonds only as welcome amenity in lieu of F&B).
Old May 21, 2010, 8:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT, Marriott PLT, Hertz PC,National EE
Don't worry - she's wrong.
Old May 21, 2010, 8:34 pm

Programs: UA,AA
I got my Gx when I was not Diamond last year.
Old May 22, 2010, 5:33 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IC Platinum, National Exec Elite
not just for diamonds

g codes are for everyone. diamond welcome points are for diamond only. she is confused. just do like everyone else does, call in and talk with CS. they will handle it. g/l.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.