Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Earn 1,000 Bonus Points and Free Nights in Germany-1Jul-31Aug10-GP468

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 12:32 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL

Enjoy summer days with Hyatt hotels in four exciting German cities. From July 1 through August 31, 2010, you'll earn 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points and receive the third night free when booking a three-night stay and paying the Hyatt Daily Rate.

Savor spectacular views of the Rhine, Altstadt and Cologne Cathedral from Hyatt Regency Cologne. Indulge in an atmosphere of Old World charm and maritime tradition at Park Hyatt Hamburg. Experience the powerful architecture of Grand Hyatt Berlin, situated in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz. Stay on the banks of the Rhine with excellent connections to Frankfurt at Hyatt Regency Mainz.

Book now for stays from July 1 through August 31. Visit hyatt.com or contact your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and request Offer Code GP468.

Participating Hotels
Grand Hyatt Berlin
Hyatt Regency Cologne
Hyatt Regency Mainz
Park Hyatt Hamburg
Old May 22, 2010, 3:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Everything is refundable
Some random checks confirmed solid availability, some hotels did not even increase the rates, but even if you have to book a special summer promo rate ( and not the daily rate ) e.g. at the Grand Berlin you get a solid discount and in some cases an average rate of Euro 135/night

Cologne and Mainz drop way below the iron curtain of Euro 100, even Hamburg charges less than Euro 150.
Old May 22, 2010, 5:38 am

Programs: BAEC, SPG, Virgin Flying Club
Originally Posted by FD1971
Some random checks confirmed solid availability, some hotels did not even increase the rates, but even if you have to book a special summer promo rate ( and not the daily rate ) e.g. at the Grand Berlin you get a solid discount and in some cases an average rate of Euro 135/night

Cologne and Mainz drop way below the iron curtain of Euro 100, even Hamburg charges less than Euro 150.
I keep getting:

"The special offer/rate you have requested is unavailable during the dates selected, or it is not offered at this property. Below is a list of rates available during your requested dates. To check availability for the special offer/rate, please go back and search alternate dates." for the Grand Hyatt, on 3 & 4 night stays through July and August. Is there any other restriction??
Old May 22, 2010, 9:42 am

argh! I need a hyatt in Munich!!!!
Old May 22, 2010, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by londonLHR
I keep getting:

"The special offer/rate you have requested is unavailable during the dates selected, or it is not offered at this property. Below is a list of rates available during your requested dates. To check availability for the special offer/rate, please go back and search alternate dates." for the Grand Hyatt, on 3 & 4 night stays through July and August. Is there any other restriction??
I did some random check in July, but only for FRI-MON stays and the rate was available.
Old May 22, 2010, 1:22 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by bmw303
argh! I need a hyatt in Munich!!!!
Same here - the Westin is currently getting my 8-10 nights a year... Hyatt, can we rebrand it?
Old May 22, 2010, 2:09 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by FD1971
Cologne and Mainz drop way below the iron curtain of Euro 100,
Weeknight in early August at Mainz comes up with no validity for bonus and price of 130 euros.
Old May 23, 2010, 3:26 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Weeknight in early August at Mainz comes up with no validity for bonus and price of 130 euros.
With the promo rate available, it would be Euro 260 for three nights.

Historically, Euro 130 used to be the standard summer rate, last year it dropped to Euro 106 for quite some time in summer until the end of August and we also saw some dates below Euro 100 during LTO promotions.

They also have a Travelzoo promotion at the moment:

Euro 149 night/person ( two day minimum stay )
Euro 249 for single travelers

Upgrade to a river view room
Free breakfast buffet
Free Wlan internet access ( standard Diamond perk )
Fruit & mineral water ( standard RC room amenities )
Welcome drink
4 p.m late check out
20% off for Club Olympus treatments ( voucher for 15-20% off used to be available for the last couple of months )

http://www.travelzoo.com/de/hotels/d...hotels/815275/

SD1k, if your rate would be Euro 130 anyway, I strongly recommend to pay a bit more and enjoy the outstanding buffet breakfast in Bellpepper, sit on their patio overlooking the river and maybe benefit from the late check-out as well.
Old May 23, 2010, 10:42 am

Wish they do this system wide.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.