Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Garland, TX REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old May 16, 2010, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold

This is a relatively new property right off of George Bush Turnpike. It has 6 floors, with quite a large convention facility. Staff is friendly from check-in to check-out. When I discovered that I forgot my toothbrush, I went downstairs and was handed a brand new one. Diamond welcome amenities were given at check-in but was added when asked. My room is on the 6th floor facing the Turnpike. Outside noise is minimal.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 6:47 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
The last review of this location was 6 years ago, so to provide an update since then for any readers- It seems not much has changed.

I travel to North Dallas/Richardson area 6-8x/yr and this Hyatt Place has been the best, consistent experience I've found.

Rooms have been clean every time, with AC running and room at a cool 68 F (necessity for Dallas summers). Staff is always friendly, breakfast consistently fresh (and tasty, for a free breakfast).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.