Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place - 30% off Hyatt Daily Rate between 5/28-7/5, book by 5/7

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/place/spe...lto2_2010_pobf

Let me know if that link doesn't work. I'm assuming one can stack this promo + AA 25k miles for 5 stays + FFN + Costco Hyatt certs; which would be huge. Thoughts?

Book Now and Get 30% off the Hyatt Daily Rate

Get 30% off the Hyatt Daily Rate when you book between May 3rd and May 7th for stays between May 28th and July 5th. Upon your arrival, you can relax in our spacious guest rooms furnished with a plush Hyatt Grand Bed™, a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper and a 42-inch HDTV. Wake up every morning to a complimentary continental breakfast and access free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. You're welcome to experience all this and get 30% off, only at Hyatt Place®.

Terms & Conditions
Limited time offer valid at participating Hyatt Place hotels. Reservations must be booked between 5/3/10 and 5/7/10 for stays between 5/28/10 and 7/5/10. Non-refundable, full prepayment required at time of booking. No date changes allowed. 30% savings is off the Hyatt Daily Rate for the room type requested at time of booking. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid for groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other promotional offers. All hotel reservations must be made via HPLimitedTimeOffer.com or by calling 888 492 8847 and requesting offer code LTO405. Other restrictions may apply. Offer excludes taxes, service charges, and other incidental expenses. Additional charges apply to room type upgrades and for additional guests. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer. Blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. ©2010 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old May 4, 2010, 10:51 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
Can stack with everything easily except Costco certs, since it's a little more shady to use the certs on prepaid.
Old May 4, 2010, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs
Can stack with everything easily except Costco certs, since it's a little more shady to use the certs on prepaid.
Yeah I just noticed that after posting. Also, the 30% off Hyatt daily rate doesn't quite seem to be 30% off that day's low rate; but the base price/'MSRP' of that room, if you will.

I'm new to Hyatt, just jumped over for the FFN and free platinum trial, so bear with me. the 30% off rate knocks about $5 off the cheapest MR night I could previously find ($53/night to $48 for a nearby Hyatt Place).
Old May 4, 2010, 12:13 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CO Plat, DL Plat, FB Plat, UA 1P, VA Plat, VS Silver, SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE
For those that are not yet elite, register and get instant platinum status. Stay 5 nights and requalify or 15 nights and get diamond status through Feb. 2012.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...2-31-10-a.html
You gotta love all these promos together!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.