Premiere Diamond

Old Jan 15, 2010, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Dia, MM, DGAEZ
Premiere Diamond

Hi,
used search function but didnt come up with any substantial info on this issue.
Made a reseravtion with Diamond customer service, got a price , which i didnt find online ! Great!
After checking it on GP website rate info says " Premiere Diamond Rate" with the exact price mentioned.
Its a regular paid stay, not with a certificate.
After re-cecking online on Hyatt.com, there is no such "good" rate.

Is it some "special" for special Diamonds?
As a european Hyatt Diamond i earned it the hard way with no mattress runs...since we dont have any in europe
any hints on that?
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Maybe you could provide a bit more detail, like what property it was and what was this special rate versus the regular rates shown on the website?
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Hi,
its for an ANDAZ for a 6 day Stay on a prime( extreme busy) time .
Cheapest, reg. bookable rate was about 360 $ , now its about 200 $ !
Old Jan 16, 2010, 10:57 pm

OP: did you ask for a special certain promo with a code or ?, or just a less expensive rate?
Old Jan 17, 2010, 5:06 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
It may simply be a description so that the Andaz so that you are a Diamond member. I believe that their systems don't indicate status when you check-in, or so I was told. They applied me benefits after I flashed my card.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 10:12 am
Original Poster

hi,
i just asked for the cheapest rate. no special code, no corporate rate, nothing.
The rate can not be found online!

Diamond Status isflected above on reservation.
it clearly says " rate : Diamond premier"

i have no idea, but i will ask for this rate for another house for another time..
Old Jan 17, 2010, 12:09 pm

Was the hotel sold out and you got a room because of the 48-hour Diamond guarantee rule?
Old Jan 17, 2010, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Talking

No,
regular rate , couple of month in Advance .
If it would Be sold out ,i guess i wouldnt get a rate like this !
Old Jan 17, 2010, 4:08 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
maybe you should share hotel and date and we can investigate.

good find if it is for real a special rate!!
Old Jan 17, 2010, 5:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
I've been offered a Premiere Diamond rate at a couple Hyatt Regency's. I was told by Gold passport some hotel have a special rate set aside for Diamonds who frequent their property. I also did not see the rate online, was only offered via in house reservations or via Diamond Gold Passport Reservations. I frequent the Park Hyatt's as well, but have never been offered some special Diamond rate there, only at the Regency.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 6:35 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, National EE
Tried to get the premier diamond rate but was told that it is not open to anyone being a diamond member. You have to be a hotel owner to enjoy this rate which is weird considering the experiences of others on this thread???

It is called the premier diamond membership program or something. Anyone else have any other info?

Last edited by zander86; Feb 10, 2010 at 9:09 pm
Old Feb 10, 2010, 7:14 pm

Thus it is not only for the ANDAZ brand.

Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer
I've been offered a Premiere Diamond rate at a couple Hyatt Regency's. I was told by Gold passport some hotel have a special rate set aside for Diamonds who frequent their property. I also did not see the rate online, was only offered via in house reservations or via Diamond Gold Passport Reservations. I frequent the Park Hyatt's as well, but have never been offered some special Diamond rate there, only at the Regency.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.