Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Regency/Grand Clubs and their Qualities - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2009, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond

Grand Hyatt Melbourne, Australia (Stay 6/13-15/09):

Fantastic club! When I arrived at the front desk they took me right to the club to check in. The breakfast was wonderful with a wide array of hot and cold items (love the salmon and capers). During the day refreshments are available. Tea is served in the late afternoon. Late afternoon to evening the advertised fare is hors d'œuvres but it might as well be a meal, including a wide array of deserts! Drinks of all fashions are complementary. There are great view of the city from the club. I'll be back!^^^
Old Dec 9, 2009, 12:32 am

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
Thumbs up Hyatt Regency San Francisco - Regency Club

This was my first experience at a Regency Club Lounge.
Fantastic club! You have 360 views of the city (including San Francisco Bay).
Free soft drinks, coffee and tea all day long.
As far as I can remember the lounge closes at 8.30pm.
Alcoholic drinks are $5 for a liquor drink and $3 for a beer.

Breakfast was very good (smoked salmon, hard salami etc).
Some of the evenings food was almost like a full dinner.

I would love to go back one day.

I recently became a Diamond member and am little upset that hotels do not include their RC lounge information on their websites.
I have to dig into forums or call the hotel to find out more about their RC lounge.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:22 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Note: I'll link to this thread in the Index & Review thread so that it will be easy to find.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.