Room

{{ oRightNav.heading }}

Save

Liked:
Food
Amenities
Room

Stats

I just completed a couple week stay at the Sheraton in Woodbuy Minnesota, right outside of St. Paul/Minneapolis. This hotel, located in the suburbs, is an outstanding hotel. I had some of the best service from the hotel staff that I have received in many years. I would call this a business hotel due to the number of business people staying at the hotel especially if you work for companies like 3M whose headquarters is close by.

The hotel was extremely clean both the rooms and hotel itself. Food was good at the hotel and there are also a couple places near by (across the street to eat (cravings & a sushi restaraunt). Shopping is near by if you have a car as there is a Kohls, Target and Woodbury Mall with all kinds of places in it. There is a workout facility in this hotel and if anyone wishes to do Yoga, there is a Yoga workout center across the street which also does hot yoga.

I have at least two incidences where staff went up and beyond to provide me as a guest exceptional service which was totally unexpected.

Sheraton has really done wonders to the new hotels they are buildings as they are contemporary and full of things like Plasma TV's, etc.

If your needing to stay near woodbury minnesota, I highly suggest this Sheraton. It is the newest and nicest hotel within about a 15 mile radius.

1 Comment

This review lives in the Sheraton Woodbury Mn Trip Report thread.
1 comments and Y review

Hotels you may also be interested in