Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

"Stay X Nights Get A Free Night" Offers for Q3 & Q4 - Where to Find List of Promotion

"Stay X Nights Get A Free Night" Offers for Q3 & Q4 - Where to Find List of Promotion

Old Aug 25, 2010, 8:54 am
Original Poster

I've looked all over FT and can't find a section where free night offers for a certain number of stays for a free night at the chain (corporate) or brand level are listed in one handy spot. For example, the stay 2 nights get a free night at Radisson is ending Aug 31, and I'm trying to see what other offers are available. The offer for Best Western to get a free night after 2 stays has also expired.

Any suggstion about where to look to find these other than looking in each chain's section one by one?
Thanks,
Old Aug 25, 2010, 9:04 am

Programs: UA 1K 3MM Lifetime, AA PlatPro,Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime, Hyatt Globalist
You need to check under each hotel chain's folder. Current promotions that I know of are:

Hilton:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-targeted.html

Marriott:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...promotion.html
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.
With all the off-topic and other threads here on FT, you would think that someone would have set up a thread of this title since it would be useful to so many. Most of us here seem to be members of all or nearly all the hotel chains, and would like a quick way to see the "best" deals, which are (in my book anyway) the "stay X nights get a free night".
Any idea who I can send a message to regarding this added as a topic?
Thanks,
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:32 am

Programs: AC *P
Originally Posted by Bruegelpie
Thanks for the info - much appreciated.
With all the off-topic and other threads here on FT, you would think that someone would have set up a thread of this title since it would be useful to so many. Most of us here seem to be members of all or nearly all the hotel chains, and would like a quick way to see the "best" deals, which are (in my book anyway) the "stay X nights get a free night".
Any idea who I can send a message to regarding this added as a topic?
Thanks,
The first step towards getting what you want is to read: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...m-read-me.html. You have been around for long enough that you should have read this by now.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, I did read this, but didn't find that it addressed my question, which is why I posted it. Comments about how to address my question are welcome - comments to have me read a document which is useless to my question....not so much.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:26 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
I've looked all over FT and can't find a section where free night offers for a certain number of stays for a free night at the chain (corporate) or brand level are listed in one handy spot. For example, the stay 2 nights get a free night at Radisson is ending Aug 31, and I'm trying to see what other offers are available. The offer for Best Western to get a free night after 2 stays has also expired.

Any suggstion about where to look to find these other than looking in each chain's section one by one?
Thanks,
Loyalty Traveler - Current Hotel Loyalty Promotions
Old Aug 25, 2010, 6:18 pm

Programs: AC *P
Thanks, I did read this, but didn't find that it addressed my question, which is why I posted it. Comments about how to address my question are welcome - comments to have me read a document which is useless to my question....not so much.

Comments about particular hotel deals are welcome - comments not about hotel deals and thus not helpful to others... not so much.

You are asking for a favour even though you are not a regular poster. The least you can do is show some respect for the rules of this forum.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 6:33 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As this thread does not discuss or expose a hotel deal, I'm going to close it.

MileageAddict

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.