Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

IHG Hotels - Friends and Family Promotion [updated Jan 2014]

IHG Hotels - Friends and Family Promotion [updated Jan 2014]

Old Nov 12, 2009, 2:22 pm

san francisco

Booked a one bedroom suite at the Mark Hopkins in San Francisco for mid January for 40% off reg. rates.

Thank you Steve!
Old Nov 17, 2009, 6:16 pm

Any codes to pass along?

I am in need of a code to stay at the Holoday Inn...Does anybody have one that they can pass long?

Reply or PM me.. cheers,
Old Nov 17, 2009, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Ssalibian
I am in need of a code to stay at the Holoday Inn...Does anybody have one that they can pass long?

Reply or PM me.. cheers,
no code is needed, just book online and fill out the form in case they want to see it.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 6:22 pm

Programs: MP 1K to 2P - painful
Thanks Randy and Steve, I had an overnight stay at the IC in Tahiti and I've booked an upcoming stay at the CP Cambridge, UK which is a good deal over Christmas,

Thanks again.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 6:44 pm

Booked the Holiday Inn Express at Times Square with a 40% discount. Many thanks.

I noticed today that the rate has been further reduced and I would have saved a further $150 for the stay if I booked it today. As the rate required full pre-payment, and it stipulates no cancellation, I presume that I can't change the booking to the lower rate. Anyone know if this is possible or had a similar experience ?

Cheers
Neil
Old Nov 28, 2009, 9:40 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, Flying Blue Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Barbene: I did the same at London Park Lane. Could have saved 200 Gbp if I had waited with the booking. Anyway, I tried to e-mail the hotel and asked if they culd match the new price, but of course, they couldn't... It was really irritating that day and the day after, but that's life and instead of thinking about it I am looking forward to my stay! However somebody told me I could try to cancel the stay, but I never tried. You might try that.

xxx.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 11:49 pm

Programs: AC E, PC Plat Amb
same thing happened to my brother's F&F rate. He called the hotel and they honor the lower rate. You should try.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 6:05 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Silver, BW Diamond
Same here. I booked a FNF rate for 1 nt at the IC Tahiti and it went down several weeks later. I e-mailed the hotel and they changed my res to the lower rate. It's worth a try!
Old Dec 11, 2009, 9:58 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
I just tried to book through Steve Sickel's page and the rates were even higher than the very expensive rates going direct. Feb 1-4th at IC Sing if anyone has any tips (current best is over $450 on the holiday saver promotion).
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:17 pm

Programs: QFF SG, EK, EY Silver, SQ Gold, SPG, PC Plat RA, AClub Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by morepointsplease
I just tried to book through Steve Sickel's page and the rates were even higher than the very expensive rates going direct. Feb 1-4th at IC Sing if anyone has any tips (current best is over $450 on the holiday saver promotion).
I can see SG$310 for a Deluxe room for that period, or SG$410 for a Club room direct on on the IHG website?

[Edit] Doh! It was showing my company corporate rate. Sorry, didn't notice it at the top.

Last edited by 2muchplastic; Dec 11, 2009 at 10:19 pm Reason: correction
Old Dec 12, 2009, 1:35 am

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
mm, I was looking for that! shame..
Old Dec 13, 2009, 6:32 am

Programs: Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
Remember to make your bookings!

Just over two weeks remaining for this rate!
Old Dec 13, 2009, 7:16 am

Programs: Credit Cards
yup... booked an LAX hotel recently

thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by cbrendan
Remember to make your bookings!

Just over two weeks remaining for this rate!
Any gossip/reason to hope it might be extended? I'll sure miss it if it is discontinued!
Old Dec 16, 2009, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Is it possible to use the IC Ambassador complimentary weekend night certificate with these rates? I'm thinking its probably not, but figured I'd ask.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.