General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)

Subscribe
Quote: I've never seen such stealthy 40% off code:
https://www.orbitz.com/48hrtraveldea...06bf98b0f50INT
I still don't see anything other than 15%!
Quote: I've never seen such stealthy 40% off code:
https://www.orbitz.com/48hrtraveldea...06bf98b0f50INT
Fake scam
From Hotels.com via dealspl.us:

10% off: 4LEAFCLOVER [book by 3/17, stay by 7/31]
From Orbitz:

15% off hotels: EXPLOREMORE [book by 4/9, stay by 12/31]
17% off select Travelocity hotels via dealspl.us:

Oh wow, I didn't realize till I got on my desktop today how large the screenshot coupons post from my cell phone. Sorry about that.

Off to look for photo resizing app...
Quote: Oh wow, I didn't realize till I got on my desktop today how large the screenshot coupons post from my cell phone. Sorry about that.

Off to look for photo resizing app...
lol at least we all noticed - thanks for posting
Quote: lol at least we all noticed - thanks for posting
You'd have to be legally blind to miss my screen shots. Good news is I now have a resizing app to whittle down photos, plus I have wifi access again.

Thank YOU for posting as well. Safe and happy travels.
from Hotels.com via Ebates:

10% off: EBATES317 [book by 3/26, stay by 4/30]
5 off $50+: 5OFF50US [book by 3/31, stay by 6/30]

3% cashback: https://www.ebates.com/hotels.com
from Hotels.com email:

10% off: EML10 [book by 3/31, stay by 7/1]

*This coupon is valid for bookings made by March 31, 2017 by 11:59 PM MT for travel between March 22, 2017 – July 1, 2017. The coupon isn't valid on most major chain hotels and can't be used in conjunction with the Hotels.com® Rewards program.
from Cheaptickets:

24-hour Flash Sale!

20% off hotels: MARCH20

Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions, the 20% promotion code may be applied to a qualifying stand-alone hotel (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel, or flight +hotel + car) booked online with cheaptickets.com between March 24, 2017 9:01AM CT and March 25, 2017 8:59AM CT, for 1 or more nights for travel between March 24, 2017, and September 30, 2017. Qualifying bookings instantly receive 20% off at check-out through the use of the promotion code. Customers are limited to two redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled. Exclusions may apply and most major hotel chains are excluded.
from Extended Stay America:

25% off: THX25 [book today 11:59 pm ET, stay by 5/31]

25% Offer Details: Save 25% off 1-60 nights offer good for one reservation booked at participating hotels on ESA.com by midnight EST 3/25/2017, with a check-out date on or before 5/31/2017. Discount applied at hotel upon check-out. Discount is off the property’s Best Available Rate. Rooms at this discount are limited and subject to availability. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Discounts may vary by day. Cannot be combined with any other special rates, coupons or offers. Not valid for discounted or negotiated rates, groups or existing reservations. Discounts are non-transferable. Valid only on original reservations. Discounts do not apply to extensions or modifications. Cannot be applied to reservations already booked. Only one promotion discount per thirty days can be used by the same guest at the same hotel location. Offer valid only at Extended Stay America hotels.
Hotels.com 11% code: EML11

*This coupon is valid for bookings made by March 31, 2017 by 11:59 PM MT for travel between March 22, 2017 – July 1, 2017. The coupon isn't valid on most major chain hotels and can't be used in conjunction with the Hotels.com® Rewards program.
Quote: Hotels.com 11% code: EML11

I think this one only works from the link they send you from their email list.

Which raises the question . . .

Like many folks, I have hotels.com gift cards bought at the 20%+ discount (if you don't have these, you may be able to get them at Staples this week -- see frequentmiler and such).

It is possible to combine the 11% code + gift cards. But if I settle for the publicly available 10% codes, can I also get cashback from the cashback websites? Most sites exclude purchases with gift cards, so I assume the answer is "no," but upromise doesn't have these terms. I still don't think it will work, but if anyone wants to try it . . .

EDIT: Be a little careful with the EML11 link. It actually raises the prices slightly from what I see on a kayak search. Great way for them to do business, right?

EDIT 2: And if these guys weren't sketchy enough with their pricing, they also have an EML12 (12% off) link that works from your email even if you were only targeted for EML11. BTW, I then tried higher "EML" percentages, but I don't think they exist. I wasn't able to get 12% off the kayak price, which seemed to be about 1% better than the price that popped up on my email link, but using EML12 from my email was still (marginally) the cheapest.
New CheapTickets code for -16%:
ESCAPADE
Book by April 23, 2017, travel by September 30, 2017
230  280  320  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  340